Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
About to sell a pair or two of shattered backboards to fund this X . I want the best!!!

When should we expect for them to be available

Was just reading an article and it said they typically release them ~10 days after

I never pay attention to these reveals, release dates and availability but seeing as I am in need of a new phone and eligible for an upgrade I am curious how it usually goes. Not sure which model I'll get but will all models be hard to get when they drop or? If so, how long does it take for them to get their next shipment? I'm not one to be waiting in line for hours, especially for a phone. Thanks in advance

Resell prob gonna be lit on the X if the shortages they talking about are true

But I forgot, do phone still resell? Remember before iPhones used to sell for over 1k especially when they release the first white one :lol:

Resell prob gonna be lit on the X if the shortages they talking about are true

But I forgot, do phone still resell? Remember before iPhones used to sell for over 1k especially when they release the first white one :lol:

They do for the first month or so when the supply is really low and nobody wants to wait.

giphy.gif
D-Generation-X.gif

Eager as well. This 7 plus has been amazing but I'm tryna keep up with the Jones' that is unless the X is smaller than the plus :rolleyes

Agreed! I love my 6 Plus, haven't upgraded in 2 years, but this battery is the worst so it's well over due. Hopefully it'll live up to our hype lol!

Long as I have the X by thanksgiving I'm cool. I already know the pre orders on Friday are gonna be crazy. Got through last year for me and my wife, not expecting that success this year at all. 7 plus been good but I definitely could've kept the 6s plus.

Who is the 8 and 8 plus marketed towards?

Long as I have the X by thanksgiving I'm cool. I already know the pre orders on Friday are gonna be crazy. Got through last year for me and my wife, not expecting that success this year at all. 7 plus been good but I definitely could've kept the 6s plus.

Who is the 8 and 8 plus marketed towards?

The 8 and 8+ is what's coming instead of "S" models for the 7. There is going to be a 3rd iPhone "edition" with all the bells and whistles.

So the 8 and and 8 plus would be marketed toward your "standard" iPhone user like every other 5,6,7...

My battery in my 6 is laughable so i am going to upgrade i think regardless. The question is do i go andriod or stay apple. Pixel 2 should be announced around October...galaxy is out getting good reviews....

Lets see how this goes apple.

The X better not be some limited release crap so we have some time to get it later on :rolleyes

Probably not copping the 8. Just got my 7+ replaced

More excited for iOS 11 tbh. Ill try to tune in to the keynote if Im not too busy at work

Haven't been keeping up with rumors what's the details on this X I needn't to know about :nerd:

rumors/leaks oh my

rip lightning port? damn

my body aint ready but i need this X bad

still eff that salmon color

Reactions: ARK
Man Apple still doin this "shortage" crap?

They know they can meet the demand, They just chose to hold back supply on the intial release to create some buzz and hype around their phones... similar to sneakers

They do that "limited" mess every year. Pre-ordered my 7+ and they said I wouldn't have until November, got the email that it had been shipped and delivered just a few days after the "pre-order"

Hold up?!? What's this blush gold nonsense?!??

The one ***in year i thought I could finally get a gold phone with a black face on the front and they not makin it anymore?!?? ****in **** bull****

I just want a red phone, that red one came out months after I had my phone and I wasn't gonna waste my upgrade on a phone and make a lateral move just for the color. I'll be heated if they release a red one months later again.

We just came from 4 colors and got a 5th color added and now we're going back to 3 colors? :rolleyes Really curious about this keynote. I have a feeling this IPhone x is gonna disappoint especially if they're talking about features the plan on using for the next generation already. The camera for the X is the exact same for the 7plus and iOS 11 is gonna be a free update so what exactly are you buying? A device for the government to have your face on record and tie it to your iCloud? Steve Jobs will either be smiling or doing summersaults in his grave today

They better have some ****in black AirPods today. Only reason I haven't bought a pair yet...I need to get matchy matchy with my other stuff

They better have some ****in black AirPods today. Only reason I haven't bought a pair yet...I need to get matchy matchy with my other stuff

there are companies that paint your airpods black. soo damn clean, but not worth shelling out another $100-150 for

Android user here. Switchiing to Iphone with this upgrade. Probably will end up with the 8 or 8 plus and not the X due to how bad of shape my phone is in and cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom