Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.2%
  • Case

Votes: 280 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Loose rumor, the high end model (i really dont know how they're ranking them) is supposely packaged with one year of 20gb iCloud/Apple Music free

$156 value

:rofl:

I don't want any of that... I already pay 0.99 a month for 50gb of iCloud

:rofl:

I don't want any of that... I already pay 0.99 a month for 50gb of iCloud

My bad it might have been 200gb, i forgot. Either way like Grizz said I rather have the Airpods packaged with the phone

Yea air pods is all that matters

$1k,no headphone port

None of this wired ****, it's almost 2018 now

iOS 11 GM is out? :nerd:

Edit: Nvm. It got leaked and only a hand full of ppl installed before Apple removed it

Last edited:
Man, I have had my iPhone 6 for 3 years on ATT network, anybody want to shed light on what kind of subsidy I might be looking at with purchasing the new phone?

Man, I have had my iPhone 6 for 3 years on ATT network, anybody want to shed light on what kind of subsidy I might be looking at with purchasing the new phone?

Subsidies are gone. Lease to own is how you buy iPhones now or pay full retail up front.

Its called Next Program

So basically the 7S is an 8 :lol:

If they don't improve it drastically then dudes getting ripped off just like how we all got ripped off last year

My battery been draining like crazy. The standby and usage time are the same. What's running in the background to eat up my battery? Any tips on what to do?

My battery been draining like crazy. The standby and usage time are the same. What's running in the background to eat up my battery? Any tips on what to do?
Just run it on low power mode after you charge it to 100% then upgrade when you can

take it to Apple the battery should still be covered since its been less than a year

I'm here for all this.

My 7 is still good but i been waiting on this anniversary edition. Got 128gb and still have 98GB left after a year. Even at the most when i put like 350 songs i never dipped below 96gb lol i'm just so used to deleting pics and apps after having a 16gb.

Even tho i have hella memory with 128GB, 256 is grossly to much for me. I mostly take snaps and IG videos never record or keep a bunch of stuff. Even pics. I couldnt go back down to 64gb. For $100 i'll take the 256gb. I'm surprised Apple would kick off the Anniversary/X/Edition model with low memory to begin with. Especially if it is 4k. You'd figure they'd have 128gb as the lowest. Hoping the rumors and leaks are fake.

Not feeling that copper color so black is the move.

So is it gonna be iPhone 7s or 8?

Back
Top Bottom