Apple October 22nd Event

They dropping the iPad 5 that looks like a bigger mini

Been leaked

Last edited:

[DMX]HERE WE GO AGAIN![/DMX]

Inb4 "Can I borrow Henzo's iPad?"
Just copped an iPad 4.. If an iPad 5 is dropping soon im going to be PISSED
Prepare to be pissed.

Should've done your research before coppin', playboy.  
laugh.gif

Knew they were coming out with another Ipad. Waiting to cop the Ipad 4 for my mom :smokin

I see apple dripping a mini c for better profit margins and a mini s with retina and maybe touchID

Last edited:
Oct. 22 is my birthday.
Last Oct. 22 my girl took me to the Apple store and told me to pick an iPad as a gift.
I didnt like it, i didnt think my life needed an ipad...plus she didnt have a good job so i felt bad. I told her it was a waste of 5 bills... just a larger iphone, etc...told her if I feel like i need one i'll let her know when the next one comes out.

Well...this year with me moving to a different city...and a different career path...with different priorities, im actually really in need of one.

So im anxiously waiting now. I really need it for many things.
And she's still open to getting it for me.

POINT OF THE USELESS STORY:

Cant wait for the ipad 5. Will be a great bday gift. :nthat:

Last edited:
Oct. 22 is my birthday.
Last Oct. 22 my girl took me to the Apple store and told me to pick an iPad as a gift.
I didnt like it, i didnt think my life needed an ipad...plus she didnt have a good job so i felt bad. I told her it was a waste of 5 bills... just a larger iphone, etc...told her if I feel like i need one i'll let her know when the next one comes out.

Well...this year with me moving to a different city...and a different career path...with different priorities, im actually really in need of one.

My birthday is the 23rd :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Slick thinking about getting an iPad too.

Oct. 22 is my birthday.

Oct. 22 is my birthday as well :nthat:

But...

I have no girl and I don't have ipad money to blow right now :frown:

Last edited:
better not raise the price of the mini, will be copping either space gray or gold for my mom

Wanna cop the mini 2 for my daughter for Christmas but if it has that rumored fingerprint reader, they can miss me w/ that and I'll just cop the mini

^ You do know you don't have to use the fingerprint scanner, right?

Dudes kill me with the paranoia. :lol:

Enjoy technology, fam. Trust that if "they" want you, they'll know right where to find you and your family, along with a bunch of other obscure **** about your past.

Oct. 22 is my birthday.

Oct. 22 is my birthday as well :nthat:

But...

I have no girl and I don't have ipad money to blow right now :frown:

Its okay man. You still have us. 8)
NT friends >>>>

Rep for the same birthday. :smokin

They just hired the CEO from Burberry so maybe you'll get a free scarf with your next IPhone purchase.

No, she WAS the CEO of Burberry. I don't know what she's going to be doing at Apple but not going to be a CEO there.

Back
Top Bottom