* Apple iPods FTL. FML. *

So I just plugged in my ipod to the computer and all my music suddenly got erased.

I dont save my music to my computer, after I load to the ipod I delete it. 6000+ songs gone. FML.

$&%# Apple.

/rant.

Is there a way to fix this
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

It says im using 30GB even though theres nothing on it. WTH.
Toggle the hold button then hold play and middle of click wheel. There may be hope!

So I just plugged in my ipod to the computer and all my music suddenly got erased.

I dont save my music to my computer, after I load to the ipod I delete it. 6000+ songs gone. FML.

$&%# Apple.

/rant.

Is there a way to fix this
nerd.gif

why don't you keep music on your computer?

^ I dont listen to music on my computer. Its just a waste to me to leave it there.

o shoot! uhhhhhh.... disconnect it properly and press and hold the "menu" & middle white button at the same time for like 10 secs

It says im using 30GB even though theres nothing on it. WTH.
Try disabling disk use.

Try looking at it like it's a flash drive and not through iTunes. Sounds like it should still have all your music and you can just drag it onto yourcomputer.

Nothings there. I lost everything. FML.

All i have on my computer as of right now is Ready, BP3 and OB4CL2. And about 20 CD's.

Yo man I also manually manage my music. Happened to me once when I only had 20 GB full. Your life sucks right now, I know how you feel. But there is good news,I purchased a program called something like copytransdoctor, for around 30 bucks. Google the program, the free trial won't do $*#! so you're going tohave to buy it. Anyway this WILL get all your songs back.

Back
Top Bottom