Anyone trying to become a doctor

demize

Banned
been trying to think about my college life and idk, want to make $$$ to be honest

atm my major is business marketing

idk fam...

been trying to think about my college life and idk, want to make $$$ to be honest

atm my major is business marketing

idk fam...

if you're trying to be a doctor just to make money you're going to hate yourself in the end.

if you're trying to be a doctor just to make money you're going to hate yourself in the end.

^^true, but all this bs about choose something youll be happy with....

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

spend 3 years in school learning something you're unhappy with.  then you'll realize eff what people think and do what you want. 

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

spend 3 years in school learning something you're unhappy with.  then you'll realize eff what people think and do what you want. 

Don't go into medicine just for the money, especially if you have student debt. You won't sniff six digits until you're close to 30 assuming you go straight through from college to medical school.
I know people in their 30's still making $50k a year as a trainee with over $200k in educational debts.

But you can't beat the job security, that's for sure.

Don't go into medicine just for the money, especially if you have student debt. You won't sniff six digits until you're close to 30 assuming you go straight through from college to medical school.
I know people in their 30's still making $50k a year as a trainee with over $200k in educational debts.

But you can't beat the job security, that's for sure.

Yea, I'm really nice with a whip.

doctore.jpg

I'm a Physician's Assistant and I make more money than a lot of Doctor's, went to school in a lot less time, and without the BS they deal with.

I'm a Physician's Assistant and I make more money than a lot of Doctor's, went to school in a lot less time, and without the BS they deal with.

Originally Posted by rashi

I mean I agree for all the work/time they put in doctors don't make that much....but I'm not buying that you make more than a lot of doctors.

My mom pays her assistant like 10 bucks an hr. Where do you work? hook a brother up
nerd.gif

I mean I agree for all the work/time they put in doctors don't make that much....but I'm not buying that you make more than a lot of doctors.

My mom pays her assistant like 10 bucks an hr. Where do you work? hook a brother up
nerd.gif

There's a huge difference between a medical assistant (who your mom is paying 10$ an hr Bc it's a tech school degree) and the man who said he's a PA who can easily make 80/90gs Straight out of PA school (2 years post bacc)

There's a huge difference between a medical assistant (who your mom is paying 10$ an hr Bc it's a tech school degree) and the man who said he's a PA who can easily make 80/90gs Straight out of PA school (2 years post bacc)

possibly considering how much PCPs make and how much a glorified PA can make.

at the end of the day though, they're MD and you're PA. not trying to judge but that's how people look at it.

props to you tho for making that chedda!

Back
Top Bottom