Anyone seeing Hitman tomorrow?

Do you think it will be good or bad?

hitman_ver2_poster.jpg

i'm not sure if I want to waste $18 (2 tix) for this movie....it looks intriguing, but it could be one of those flicks that would make a good rental downthe road.

I dunno, not alot of video games translate into movies that well.

I am def. going to watch it, it looks like itll be an equilibrium type film so hopefully its not too bad!

I dunno, not alot of video games translate into movies that well.
That's my precise concern. There are other movies out that I haven't seen yet and would rather see right now than Hitman. If I getaround to it, then fine, if not, I'll just give it a rental later on.

I saw this movie last night and it was ok considering that I didnt pay for it. The action sequences were good though, but the story was a lil soft.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

I saw this movie last night and it was ok considering that I didnt pay for it. The action sequences were good though, but the story was a lil soft.
cosign.
it was alright to me, but gf fell asleep lol.

yeah i got to work early, dipped into this movie, it was alright, i wouldn't pay to watch it, but then again i wouldn't pay to watch any movie

I highly recommend this movie. Saw it last night and the $#$% is fire. Hitman aka Agent 47 is THAT dude

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm going to see it because I like mindless action, and I think tonight is a good night for some of that.

I heard its the worst movie ever... thats including Street Fighter: The Movie ...... so, see it at your own risk

What was the story about?

Did it relate to any of the hitman games?

Or was it just some random clone assassin killin a bunch of people for no reason?

Back
Top Bottom