Anyone know where I can find this Adidas Track Jacket?

7271604cc2ee274e50cf433783f1672106148d25.pjpg

I already checked all the spots on the net, eBay, Amazon, SoccerShop, SoccerStore, WorldSoccerShop, everything.  I even called PJ's Sports and talked to a store manager that said they had about five of them at one point but I was the second or third person that had called him looking for it and they don't have any in stock any longer but he may be ordering some more in October.  I saw the jacket in my WorldSoccerShop catalog but by the time I got it and called them they said it was discontinued and they had no more. 

So, I figured I'd hand it over to the NT detectives, who I know usually have some serious contacts at these major brands to see if they could move some stones for me.  It's rare I see you guys fail in a thread or kick hunt. 

The name of the jacket is "El Diez Maradona Adidas Track Jacket" and the item number commonly used for it is #9329.  There is also a "Track Top" floating around out there that is very similar to it, but not the same and I have no real interest in the "Top".  Thanks in advance for the help fellas.  And, of course if anyone can help me track this thing down and get my hands on it (size XL) I'll throw a lil' something their way for their troubles.  Peace.

7271604cc2ee274e50cf433783f1672106148d25.pjpg

I already checked all the spots on the net, eBay, Amazon, SoccerShop, SoccerStore, WorldSoccerShop, everything.  I even called PJ's Sports and talked to a store manager that said they had about five of them at one point but I was the second or third person that had called him looking for it and they don't have any in stock any longer but he may be ordering some more in October.  I saw the jacket in my WorldSoccerShop catalog but by the time I got it and called them they said it was discontinued and they had no more. 

So, I figured I'd hand it over to the NT detectives, who I know usually have some serious contacts at these major brands to see if they could move some stones for me.  It's rare I see you guys fail in a thread or kick hunt. 

The name of the jacket is "El Diez Maradona Adidas Track Jacket" and the item number commonly used for it is #9329.  There is also a "Track Top" floating around out there that is very similar to it, but not the same and I have no real interest in the "Top".  Thanks in advance for the help fellas.  And, of course if anyone can help me track this thing down and get my hands on it (size XL) I'll throw a lil' something their way for their troubles.  Peace.

*edit* upon closer inspection, I provided the same link as above. Sorry dude.

*edit* upon closer inspection, I provided the same link as above. Sorry dude.

Back
Top Bottom