Anyone know if this website is Legit?

Hey NT, just wanted to know if any1 has bought from this website before. I just got into pumas so idk if this website is legit.

Also I like these sneakers on the website so if anyone can help me out it'll be greatly appreciated
happy.gif

Here the direct link to the sneakers  http://www.hogop.com/puma-speed-cat-big-p584.html

thanks in advance.

^ i wouldn't trust those two either...the other one had a lot "custom" dunks...possible fakes?

^ i wouldn't trust those two either...the other one had a lot "custom" dunks...possible fakes?

Originally Posted by YaOzahs

yeah those sites look shady, but check out google and see if they have any reviews from unbiased sites

Originally Posted by YaOzahs

yeah those sites look shady, but check out google and see if they have any reviews from unbiased sites

thanks guys
pimp.gif

i really wanted them, but i can't find any other sites that sells em..all of em look fake

oh well lol. appreciate the help

thanks guys
pimp.gif

i really wanted them, but i can't find any other sites that sells em..all of em look fake

oh well lol. appreciate the help

Back
Top Bottom