Anyone just see Jack Hanna on David Letterman right now V: ROFL

Hanna brought out this cobra that one drop of venom could kill an elephant and the !@#$% WOULD NOT go back into the container. The snake wrangler and Hannawere trying to contain the beast and I swear they both almost died like 4-5 times. LMFAO. Letterman was in the back behind his desk..... Absolutelyhilarious.... you can even hear Hanna say "its time to cut to commercial" and "dont let it go, dont let it go" funniest thing in a while.VIDEO?

thats dude is hilarious....he has like a hilarious version of autism or something...lol...sounds terrible but dude always look like hes in his own world...

Originally Posted by markybwoy

thats dude is hilarious....he has like a hilarious version of autism or something...lol...sounds terrible but dude always look like hes in his own world...

hahahahaha your avater hahahahahahahaha

wow, you just hammered jack hanna, i watched the segment, the joke about the spotted vs striped hyenas made me laugh, those two together are comedy.

Here's the clip from last night.
roll.gif

no way that cobra had its fangs still with the way they were playing with it.

laugh.gif

Jack: Hey dave, take off your shoes!
Dave: *takes off shoes
Jack: Gotcha! It was a joke!
Dave: How the hell is that a joke?!

roll.gif

Damn,putting Dave's life at risk...1st a leopard,then a cobra? I would have jumped up and stood in the background too...

Back
Top Bottom