Anyone here got fronts? vol. I'll strike you with a throwing axe if you say "grillz"

Was wondering if you ever forgot to take them out when eat sleeping etc and if they bother your teeth at all.

smh.gif

Naw never forgot to take them out.
They never bother me though.

You having problems or something?

I hear these could be bad for your teeth. Anyone got some info?

I been wantin' some bottoms for the longest.

yeah the only problem is taking them out and losing them..lost 2 bottom sets of 6 and 1 top set of 6...i think its no more fronts for me..and thanks forcalling them fronts..no one in '93 called them#%*!%# 'grillz'...that term is for lames

Yes, they are bad for your teeth. Because of the way they fit, they can shift your teeth over time. Clean them regularly and dont eat, sleep, drink, or smokewith them on. Dentists absolutely hate gold teeth.

You go to a jeweler to get them made, they use dentist molds to get an impression of your teeth.

wouldnt a grill with a mold of your teeth prevent your teeth from shifting....that basically was a retainer is.

Originally Posted by MFJames

...no one in '93 called them#%*!%# 'grillz'...that term is for lames

I never heard any other term for them while i was growing up. I grew up in Texas tho so i'm assuming that it's regional and has nothing to do withbeing a "lame"

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

wouldnt a grill with a mold of your teeth prevent your teeth from shifting....that basically was a retainer is.
The teeth "clip" on, meaning they cup your teeth in a way. They dont just get placed over your teeth, otherwise they would fall right off.Depending on who makes it and how you want it sized they can fit tight or very loose, both have their own issues.

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Pardon my ignorance, but I had no idea people actually wear these.
- ignorance? ......pardon my comment but what did you think people done with them?? i mean, from your comment it would seem as if you've seenthem before, so you got the concept, but somehow thought people just bought them just to have them?? seriously?

I never heard any other term for them while i was growing up. I grew up in Texas tho so i'm assuming that it's regional and has nothing to do with being a "lame"
- ill tell you what it is......east coast cats believe they were the first region to rock fronts/grillz. i had a homeboy from NY that would getheated about this issue like its some status symbol or something
laugh.gif
andthat gives them the right to approval of what words can and cant be used to call them, who *+@*@+@ cares....really?? but thats east coast cats for you
eyes.gif
- i will say the south BEEEEEN rocking gold, as well as the world in general.......look it up.

I absolutely hate pull outs, if you gonna do it, do it big, around my n'z & h'z laugh @ dudes with fakefronts........

I remember my brother and his friends had them back in the day when Wu-Tang was poppin' off. They used to scare the living daylights out of me for some oddreason. Maybe 'cause my brother's friend was Old Dirty Bastard for Halloween '95 and jumped out my closet singing "Brooklyn Zoo."

Back
Top Bottom