[| -- Anyone hear about the Toronto Bus Trip held up at Customs for 7 HOURS!?!?!??! -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
The story was on City News tonight.

It was done by guys I personally know at The Remix Project they were all headed to Washington DC for yesterdays bigevent. Three buses held up 12 Women all Somalian wearing those wraps (sorry I forgot the name) taken out and no given reasons about the hold up. Then later onbeing shown photos of wanted people and asking do they know these people since they had had similar last names.
smh.gif
smh.gif

I swear I hope those people in Customs burn in hell, stories like this pop up all the time and it seems as though nothing is done to these people.

damn didn't hear about this...pretty sad that they went to go celebrate something like the inauguration and were held up because of their beliefs.

i went to cuba a few years back and customs brought me to the side..like really, how does an indian kid in jordans and a polo raise red flags

Yeah man i read about that story. I get held up 80% of the time i drive across the boarder. Its even sad since my bro cant even across since he studies inSaudi Arabia

it happened a couple months after 9/11, a family friend we know who is muslim was crossing the border on business. he was told to pull over to an officialbuilding and told to wait in a room. he was kept waiting for over 11 hours with nobody even acknowledging he was there or trying to explain why he was beingkept. some guy shows up after 11hrs and runs background checks etc etc for another couple hours and lets him go.

its a sad state of affairs at the border

wow thats terrible, thankfully on my trip to NYC in the summer it was short and quick at customs taking the bus... being a visible minority doesn't help...

I read the washrooms in the bus were getting full and they ewrethere for so long they stopped flushing because the water froze.

Back
Top Bottom