Anyone gonna hoop in the reebok Q96 this fall?

are these gonna be under the iverson line?

they seem to be a remixed version of the questions

This my first time hearing/seeing them.

Not too shabby looking, will on clearance pending the reviews they get on court

Reebok's new performance basketball shoes will be taking cues from legacy product. I hope they perform well.

Do these have any cushion?

I tried a pair of D Roses on a year or two ago and they felt like chucks.

I'm definitely going to pick up a pair for hooping. I'd love to see these in red suede toes!

they released today but I couldn't find them in my mall to try on, will check them out eventually when I find them

Not a fan. Love reebok but would rather see an original concept for a tech shoe. They need a new school player to endorse the tech line for reebok to get back in the bball game

I was an early adopter and for those who don't know these shoes don't fit true to size meaning they are SUPER LARGE i had to size down 2 sizes for them to fit. I haven't played in them just yet, been mostly sporting them casually and they feel great! I love how light and how the cushion feels. Don't know if its just me but with jeans they rub onto the sides of the shoe leaving blue streak marks. If anyone has tips on cleaning or prevention do let me know. 

Will be sporting these in my next indoor game and we'll see how they feel after a couple of games on the hardwood. 

THAT is an awesome colorway for this sneaker, wow!

I still haven't picked up the Q96 yet with all the Reebok & Fila sales lately but I plan to hoop in a pair soon.

I need some new hoop shoes and would very much like to hear what owners of this model have to say in regards to performance in them.

Back
Top Bottom