Anyone ever lived out a moment like the movies?

Yes.  I was racing and crashed my car and was scared to ever race again so I pussed out and blew the engine the next time I was driving.  Then, my arch nemesis who got hurt in the same accident I did asked me to drive his car in the Daytona 500.  I ended up doing it and getting the courage to race again and, yes sir, I won the Daytona 500  
smokin.gif

yea the scene in Paid in Full, where money makin mitch and his goons ran up on that dude that jacked his worker and shot him. Funniest $h!+ ever, my friends were hella laughing

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Yes.  I was racing and crashed my car and was scared to ever race again so I pussed out and blew the engine the next time I was driving.  Then, my arch nemesis who got hurt in the same accident I did asked me to drive his car in the Daytona 500.  I ended up doing it and getting the courage to race again and, yes sir, I won the Daytona 500  
smokin.gif

Story of my life! Until the giant robots destroyed the city.

Yeah, me and my boys had to help get one of my other homeboys out of jail because we thought he was reliable enough to go to the grocery story to get us some food. This foo ends up killing a horse that belonged to a police. Inorder to pay for his bail(his parents disappeared somewhere), I decided to go work as a janitor at a hospital nearby. The doctors than used me as an errand boy to get medical marijuana. Since I was doing them a favor, the gave me some on the side. So my boys and I decided to staple samples to our business cards in order to get more customers. Things were going good until another drug cartel broke into our apartment and killed my homeboys dog. So inorder to get back at him, we teamed up with the fbi, and got that foo arrested. Awesome times brah.

my life is pretty ordinary I don't have any movie moments. I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and I just figure it out. Other than that my life is average.

Originally Posted by eghckk

my life is pretty ordinary I don't have any movie moments. I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and I just figure it out. Other than that my life is average.
It's not your fault.... it's not your fault.

Why don't you go back to school then fam?

Originally Posted by iBlink

roll.gif

You're joking, right?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

because nasa wants him

Just once. I got trapped in the city while zombies were taking over. But I didn't know that, because I had just woke up out of a coma. Let's just say I had a wacky time that month.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wowo
Do you like apples?

roll.gif

Dude missed two movie references in one. 

Back
Top Bottom