ANYONE EVER BEEN ON FOODSTAMPS?

how much could yall spend....my sisters friends thinking about getting a lonestar card....
she also has 2 kids....how much should she get?? a month?

EBT CARD. We didn't acutally have one but my cousins did and we used to use theirs all the time.

What King Beef stated. I know in Cali we no longer give out food stamps. Instead we issue EBT Cards, basically acts as an ATM/Credit Card.

The amount she will receive a month all depends on her situation. We have an eligibility system in our county that determines the amount one should receive amonth.

In Ohio there's the EBT card. My neighbor gets 200.00 a month and my bestfriend with one child gets 410.00 a month.

I have a Michigan EBT card, I made a post about this last year around this time and got a mixed response. It's a lot easier for students to get them thoughfrom what I've seen. I get $200 a month, I have a job but I work under 20 hours a week and I'm taking 18 credits.

Originally Posted by JuiceBoxx513

In Ohio there's the EBT card.
Yep. I know in Dayton, if a mom has at least 5 kids she could get between $700-$1000. My mom had the ebt card for a while, but got tired of goingdown to the Job Center every few months for reviews.

Originally Posted by eight2one

i can get one if i really wanted too, im too lazy go do the paperwork.
Too lazy to get food stamps? Ohhhhh the irony
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so many students at school used to have them when i was in undergrad. i wish i took advantage of it...2 jobs in school ftl.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

so many students at school used to have him when i was in undergrad. i wish i took advantage of it...2 jobs ins school ftl.
Yea but I think they have a loophole that makes students end up paying it all back.....

people used to to actually try to buy McD with food stamps
laugh.gif

we had the ebt cards and WIC, free juicy juice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pdouly33

Originally Posted by eight2one

i can get one if i really wanted too, im too lazy go do the paperwork.
Too lazy to get food stamps? Ohhhhh the irony
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not struggling to the point where I need them, so I dont feel the urgency to get go them, especially since I dont need em(could use em) but dont needem...soo why abuse the system?

EBT is the TRUTH!
laugh.gif

Used to call food stamps brown dollars back in the day. Cats used to slang em for 50 cents on the dollar.

yea they dont do stamps anymore... all EBT cards.
i get them now $200 a month... lost my job ftl.

and SMH@ most of you on EBT, and you making SOOOOO much money per hour.

*goes to check the how old are you and how much do you make thread

Back
Top Bottom