anyone else impressed with the xxi, xxii, xxiii lineup

just wondered if anyone else felt that the xxi, xxii, and xxiii have been an impressive 3peat...
imo they are my favorite lineup of 3 since the xi,xii,xiii...

i'm really feelin all the black colorways of these 3 shoes...

thoughts?

not exactly impressed by the XX1 but the rest are nice
smokin.gif

I actually am very impressed. The XXI were helped very much by the red suedes. The XXII has the stealths (the whites are also very nice). The XX3's arejust flat out sexy.

Yeah I agree that its close to the 11's 12's and 13's but I only like 1 pair of the 21's and those r the Red Suede pair and the 22's r themost comfortable shoes i have worn in my whole life.

I'm not that big of a fan of the recent Jordans in black. I think white sets the XX1, XX2, and XX3 off much better. The only recent Jordan in black Ireally like is the stealth XX3's. But as far as being impressed with the lineup...to me it's decent at best although I like the XX3 alot more than theXX2.

I REALLY LIKE HOW THE XXI ARE................ I JUST HAVE TO SEE HOW THE XX3 TURN OUT TO BE............................

Not a big fan of the 21's but still need to get my hands on a pair of the red suede joints. The black 22's are dope and I still need to cop them in thewhite, kinda regret sleeping on the white pair. The 23's are leaps above both though, just incredible...they need to put that kind of effort into doing theretro's justice!

i actually like the XX2s they were made to be the stealths under the radar shoe. I got the white ones still need the all black ones though

I must disagree... the xx3s are by far the greater shoe of the 3 with Tinker's sleek design. IMO the xx1s were better than the xx2s (not by far tho.) Asfor the xx2s, I feel that the they were just not a very appealing shoe which could explain its lack of sells. But as a side note the xx1 and xx2 commercialwere much better compared to the xx3 commercial(s).

i am impressed with the lineup. it is pretty good. got three pairs of 22s, two pairs of 23s and one pair of 21s. cant be anyworse than the 14, 15, 16 lineup.14 and 16 are nice but the 15 is crap. 22 and 23 are nice but 21 is crap. MY opinion only and may not reflect everyone elses. by the way, the levi and jordanpack is tighttt. 129 of 2323.

I think the XXI is a little to simple for me, but the XXII is great and the XXIII is probably the best Jordan to me after the XII and IX..

Back
Top Bottom