mentos.jpg

mamaba.jpg

starburst-tropical-chews-14oz-ebay.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Moderate Gatsby

hichew.jpg

these are amazing. there's this Japanese grocery store in NY i used to go to to cop.

Long Island?

Nah NYC, but where in LI are u from I semi grew up there. Five towns
pimp.gif

Nassau County.

Five Towns College? I thought that was an online university or something.
laugh.gif

Every once in awhile I'll go to the store and just cop mad candy
roll.gif
roll.gif
....laffy taffy...skittles...reeses...gummy bears
pimp.gif

Long Island?

pimp.gif

Nassau County.

laugh.gif

lol I know people who went to Nassau county

The Five Towns is an informal grouping of villages and hamlets in Nassau County, New York, United States on the South Shore of western Long Island adjoining the border with Queens County in New York City. Despite the name, none of the communities is a town. The Five Towns is usually said to comprise the villages of Lawrence and Cedarhurst, the hamlets of Woodmere and Inwood, and "The Hewletts", which consist of the villages of Hewlett Bay Park, Hewlett Harbor and Hewlett Neck and the hamlet of Hewlett, along with Woodsburgh.[sup][1][/sup]North Woodmere has also been included in the grouping.[sup][2][/sup] The "towns" most commonly included as constituents of the "Five Towns" are all in the southwest corner of the Town of Hempstead.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I ODed today
30t6p3b.gif
, the worst part is I bought so much and said i wasn't gonna finish it and I was gonna save some for tomorrow. It's almost gone, RIP to my teeth

Long Island?

pimp.gif

Nassau County.

laugh.gif

The Five Towns is an informal grouping of villages and hamlets in Nassau County, New York, United States on the South Shore of western Long Island adjoining the border with Queens County in New York City. Despite the name, none of the communities is a town. The Five Towns is usually said to comprise the villages of Lawrence and Cedarhurst, the hamlets of Woodmere and Inwood, and "The Hewletts", which consist of the villages of Hewlett Bay Park, Hewlett Harbor and Hewlett Neck and the hamlet of Hewlett, along with Woodsburgh.[sup][1][/sup]North Woodmere has also been included in the grouping.[sup][2][/sup] The "towns" most commonly included as constituents of the "Five Towns" are all in the southwest corner of the Town of Hempstead.

Nassau Community College? Yeah, I live right by it but I don't go there.

I'm mad close to Roosevelt Field Mall too, which I'm sure you know about.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
I ODed today
30t6p3b.gif
, the worst part is I bought so much and said i wasn't gonna finish it and I was gonna save some for tomorrow. It's almost gone, RIP to my teeth

laugh.gif
Yep...that's how it always is...end up eating that +$*% all in a couple of hours

I go for chocolate candies more than hard/chewey candy, but Twislers are my %%+%!! I'm gettin in shape now though, so I cant do it.

pimp.gif

Nassau County.

laugh.gif

Got family out in Hewlett Bay Park..beautiful area
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I go for chocolate candies more than hard/chewey candy, but Twislers are my %%+%!! I'm gettin in shape now though, so I cant do it.

I'm the opposite, I can't stand chocolate candy unless it's dark (sweet with a dash of bitter)
smokin.gif
and crunch, crunch is crack to me for some reason.

crunch.jpg

i remember back in the day at the bodega they used to have the sour powers...
not the ones in the pack they used to put them in like a sandwich bag separately. they were like $.10 each.

with a quarter water....

melonbelt.jpg

images
powerstrawsstrawberry.jpg

img_0531.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

powerstrawsstrawberry.jpg