Anyone else a "confused" fan?

I was talking about this with a friend today. We were talking about the sorry state of the Orioles, and how we both love/hate the team at the same time. Ihave been an O's fan since I was a little kid, and will never jump ship as far as joining the other "bandwagon" Nats fans in the DC area who usedto make the 40 minute trek to CY before the Nats existed. I am loyal to my team(s) through thick and thin. However, what is going on with the Orioles ispathetic. From top to bottom, this team is in disarray, and the franchise is viewed largely as a joke. I hate everyone on the roster not named Cabrera orMarkakis. As a matter of fact, I was hoping the whole team got named in the Mitchell Report so they could start over from scratch. I just don't like theteam, but I still pull for them night in and night out during the baseball season. It's kind of weird. Anyone else have this type of mentality with oneof the teams they pull for?

the timberwolves. i really hate kevin mchale so much its not even funny, they are a horrible team and dont look to be getting any better either. i cant standto see ryan gomes on the court, he air balled a three then clanked one off the backboard on consecutive plays
smh.gif
why keep playing this man while gerald greenis rotting away on the bench? i almost want to stop watching them sometimes

As a Falcons fan, I'm confused by what the hell has gone on with this team, but I still can't pull myself away from it...
tired.gif

The same could be said for the Hawks, yet I still own season tickets...

Originally Posted by IM FRESH428

the timberwolves. i really hate kevin mchale so much its not even funny, they are a horrible team and dont look to be getting any better either. i cant stand to see ryan gomes on the court, he air balled a three then clanked one off the backboard on consecutive plays
smh.gif
why keep playing this man while gerald green is rotting away on the bench? i almost want to stop watching them sometimes

Stop wasting your time, I already have.
laugh.gif

The team is a joke. We have no direction for what type of team we want to be. It's like when we had KG we were building something when we got Casselland Spree, then they're gone. Eventually with nothing left on the team that could be taken serious, besides KG, he is then traded away. For what? A bunchof bums who couldn't win in the East. I don't care if people consider them to be "talented", don't you have to have talent to beconsidered talented? They are all unproven players. The only one who seems like will be a "main man" or "go-to guy" on the team is Al.There is no plan besides "developing" talent. Theres a reason these guys couldn't win in the East, why are they going to win in a much strongerWest? McHale is a goober, and so is Wittman. After Al, the talent is questionable... McCants is a bust IMO, Foye is decent but will probably play elsewhereafter his contract, and after those two it's a considerable drop off.
smh.gif
Ihave only watched 2 or 3 NBA games this year. I feel cheated.

As a Falcons fan, I'm confused by what the hell has gone on with this team, but I still can't pull myself away from it...

word, (minus the season tickets) ive been confused even when the falcons went to the super bowl with chandler...
the hawks for the most part have been down. (at least in my life)..
smh.gif

nonetheless, i still watch and listen to every game for all 4 major sports in Atlanta.
happy.gif

The Knicks fit this description...I mean games like the Knicks in the playoffs, it was life or death. I love them, but right now
tired.gif

Notre Dame - ehhh, I can't so yet, the recruiting on paper looks good, but another year like this and I'll be in this 'confused' state

lucky for the warrior to be good right now, was a fan before bdiddy

i dunno about the raiders now, seems like we will suck for a very long time with bad contracts, old players, bad luck in the drafts

FSU fan

i grew up watching the noles dominate every team they played and finish in the top 5 for 14 consecutive years. Now we lose 5 games every year.

i cuss and yell at the tv when watching games and get so pissed at the team but i'll stand by them till i die

no matter how bad my teams are (this year ALL my teams but the warriors sucked. A's, Cal football, 49ers, Raiders) I still root for them #1. It doesn'tmatter to me...

i think i would rather have my team not make it to the playoffs than to lose in the first round every year...every postseason its the same thing for me. imexcited that we made it, yet pessimistic because im pretty sure of whats going to happen.

no matter how bad my teams are (this year ALL my teams but the warriors sucked. A's, Cal football, 49ers, Raiders) I still root for them #1. It doesn't matter to me...

frown.gif
Damn the A's, Bears, and Niners..

I remember the 3 yrs the cowboys went 5-11 a friend jumped ship and started liking the Falcons....

No thread either but DoubleJs07 your dude Tamir Goodman just signed with the nighthawks..

The Jets of this season have me very confused as to why they are playing the way they are considering they were a 10-6 playoff team last season.

But they're my team forever
pimp.gif

No thread either but DoubleJs07 your dude Tamir Goodman just signed with the nighthawks..

I saw something about that the other day...I think he is still not playing on Sundays for religious reasons....Lawrence Moten is his coach

Nah, he can't play between Friday and Saturday dusk to dusk. So they made sure all their home games were on Sunday or Saturday evening.

Pretty cool, IMO

Originally Posted by tmay407

i think i would rather have my team not make it to the playoffs than to lose in the first round every year...every postseason its the same thing for me. im excited that we made it, yet pessimistic because im pretty sure of whats going to happen.

The Timberwolves lost in the first round every year except for one year. Now it's been a couple years of not even being in the playoffs. Idon't know, maybe it felt better atleast thinking that we could win.

Originally Posted by atljunkie

word, (minus the season tickets) ive been confused even when the falcons went to the super bowl with chandler...
the hawks for the most part have been down. (at least in my life)..
smh.gif

nonetheless, i still watch and listen to every game for all 4 major sports in Atlanta.
happy.gif

i was a big kobe fan when i was a kid, and i used to go to warriors games everytime the lakers were in town. then i started going to a lot of warriors gamesand got to be a fan of them. i cheer for them and the lakers now, and have no idea which to pull for when they play each other

Frustrated. Not confused. This team seems to be going mediocre fast. I don't understand why Reef doesn't retire/buy out. I don't understand whyKenny Thomas gets ANY minutes at all. Especially with someone like Justin Williams (not necessarily any better, just a spark off the bench) rotting there. Iunderstand, it's hard to trade players with controversy/injuries. But honestly, the more games we keep winning, the more assumptions that this team will bea one and done. No point in shooting for the playoffs to just be knocked off. Our backcourt is awesome, but our frontcourt is abysmal. Change needs to happen,and the Maloofs need to release the leash.

the cowboys sent me through a state of when sundays were just a sad day after i found out the score

^Yup...we really found out who the REAL 'Boys fans were after 2000, aint we? Dark days...dark days...

(And the saddest part is, I really believed that we would win every week if this, this, and this happened
smh.gif
)

Damn you Drew McQueen Bledsoe...

Back
Top Bottom