Anybody know how much Reebok Instapump Match Lows go for?

I've had them in my closet for a long time, have no box, and have no idea how I got them. Anybody know?
2hyfms5.jpg

I've had them in my closet for a long time, have no box, and have no idea how I got them. Anybody know?
2hyfms5.jpg

Instapump Match Low... as worn by Michael Chang during the early-to-mid 90's.
I used to have the mids, but after years and years of storage, they have since crumbled to bits... 
frown.gif

Instapump Match Low... as worn by Michael Chang during the early-to-mid 90's.
I used to have the mids, but after years and years of storage, they have since crumbled to bits... 
frown.gif

I have a pair of mids deadstock, just have them on a shelve, anyway to keep them from disintegrating? Nice shoes NT, honestly if you don't really want them sell them sooner than later due to above mentioned info

I have a pair of mids deadstock, just have them on a shelve, anyway to keep them from disintegrating? Nice shoes NT, honestly if you don't really want them sell them sooner than later due to above mentioned info

Well, I suppose storing them properly like you would any other sneaker should be good enough. Climate and humidity controlled.

Mine weren't stored properly and kept in a warm and humid environment, hence the crack and crumbling.

I still have my stash of yneon ellow instapumps and CO2 cartridges though... I suppose I should get a pair of Instapump Fury's just so I can use my pumps... 
tongue.gif

Those recently retroed OG c/w white/black/blue/cherry look so good.

Well, I suppose storing them properly like you would any other sneaker should be good enough. Climate and humidity controlled.

Mine weren't stored properly and kept in a warm and humid environment, hence the crack and crumbling.

I still have my stash of yneon ellow instapumps and CO2 cartridges though... I suppose I should get a pair of Instapump Fury's just so I can use my pumps... 
tongue.gif

Those recently retroed OG c/w white/black/blue/cherry look so good.

Mine are DS and other than a little yellowing are in perfect condition. How much would these go for? I'm probably going to sell them but don't know what to price them at. 

Mine are DS and other than a little yellowing are in perfect condition. How much would these go for? I'm probably going to sell them but don't know what to price them at. 

Hard to say really... I haven't really noticed them a lot on ebay... then again, I don't look for them all the time.
What size?

1629782.jpg

352194.jpg

Hard to say really... I haven't really noticed them a lot on ebay... then again, I don't look for them all the time.
What size?

1629782.jpg

352194.jpg

Sinner,
Those pics didn't show up, can you try to reload them? I really want to see what you got!

One note about the Furys and the instapump, any of the 'newer' Pump Fury's made you can't use the inflator. They added some ridges on the release valve (probably 10 years ago at this point) and the inflator won't go in far enough to work. Really annoying, especially since they still have the 'instapump' tag on the pump itself.

Sinner,
Those pics didn't show up, can you try to reload them? I really want to see what you got!

One note about the Furys and the instapump, any of the 'newer' Pump Fury's made you can't use the inflator. They added some ridges on the release valve (probably 10 years ago at this point) and the inflator won't go in far enough to work. Really annoying, especially since they still have the 'instapump' tag on the pump itself.

^ WTH? It was called InstaPump cuz the Inflator pumped them up instantly! At least, that was what I was led to believe. I guess it's also why they don't sell those anymore.

Anyway, "my" pics were actually GettyImage's pics of Michael Chang wearing them mids. No biggie, haha. If you want to see the pics, you right-click and open the image in a new tab. That usually works.

^ WTH? It was called InstaPump cuz the Inflator pumped them up instantly! At least, that was what I was led to believe. I guess it's also why they don't sell those anymore.

Anyway, "my" pics were actually GettyImage's pics of Michael Chang wearing them mids. No biggie, haha. If you want to see the pics, you right-click and open the image in a new tab. That usually works.

I was on my iPad so that was the issue. Yeah kinda BS about still calling Furys instapumps but they aren't. Every once in a while I will wear older ones and pull out the inflator. People think I'm nuts

I was on my iPad so that was the issue. Yeah kinda BS about still calling Furys instapumps but they aren't. Every once in a while I will wear older ones and pull out the inflator. People think I'm nuts

^ Yeah, that's the thing with GettyImages... sometimes they show-up, sometimes they don't.
Speaking of InstaPump, DMX, did you get these?  Almost forgot that they were an OG c/w... Prob my fav c/w.

Sorry for going off-topic.

getIconLogo.do

^ Yeah, that's the thing with GettyImages... sometimes they show-up, sometimes they don't.
Speaking of InstaPump, DMX, did you get these?  Almost forgot that they were an OG c/w... Prob my fav c/w.

Sorry for going off-topic.

getIconLogo.do

Back
Top Bottom