Anybody ever pretend they fell asleep so thier girlfriend/wife will stop talking?

laugh.gif
Always.
During the middle of a conversation, I play dead.
-The Juice

once, i hung up in the middle of her sentence and shut the phone off. the next morning, i said i lost service. it worked.

Used to do this with my ex lol. Pretend to fall asleep on the couch, she'd stop talking and go to sleep in the bedroom, I would "wake up" and play halo for the rest of the night.
laugh.gif

once hit it and pretended to be beligerently drunk suddenly right after so she'd leave my dormroom so i can go out again and get another girl

probably my grimiest moment to date

Did this last night...

Sometimes she fails to realize I have to get up at 6:30 in the morning to go to work....

Yeh Yeh I do LMAO
roll.gif
FTW

She will go on and on sometimes. Have any of you noticed that you can never end the conversation, you just gotta wait? I did it last night actually...just satthere saying noting on the phone til she said well Ill let you go to sleep.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Used to do this with my ex lol. Pretend to fall asleep on the couch, she'd stop talking and go to sleep in the bedroom, I would "wake up" and play halo for the rest of the night.
laugh.gif

Guilty
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

laugh.gif
hahahahahaha i dont know ..im thinking this guy..this guy here

I play sleep, and eventually fall asleep sometimes when I carpool with my mom.
that or I flip the script and change the conversation over to my lil brother and his grades.

Back
Top Bottom