anybody ever caught somebody wearing fakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course.

For everything that is authentic, there will be an conversely fake version.

The life of materialism knows no boundaries my friend.

yea my boy, did i say that right. let me correct myself an assoiate of mine, we were in math class and like any avid sneaker head i like looking at peoples sneakers from diffrent angles and it just happen that he was sitting around my perimiter and i examined his sneakers,  it was the aqua 8's that just released that year and i notice where the 23 was colored and the side pannels that are painted was painted in a wierd pattern. i was like D D DD DAMMMM. fast foward 2011 i saw him at my senior college and the dude had the south beache's on i was like, i guess those are fake too. i was like dammm those are nice, you should try to resell them.... at this point dude started sweating bullets

saw a female rocking those fake jordan high heels at a concert & got a female friend on FB that has a pair & was bragging about it in a pic

^^ agree. Even though I'm technically a newer member there are a plenty of pointless threads. But yeah, see as many fakes as authentic jordans (in specific) where I live. Some clown was wearing one of the shoddiest pairs of fake bred 11's I have ever seen today. Hideous.

Last edited:
This.
Dudes talk to hear the sound of their own voices.
(but they're typing tho)

ermahgerd!
4457-ermahgerd.jpg

ferrrrhks!

Had you been in high school in 2002-2003 you would've seen a lot of your classmates wearing fake jays. At the time many people thought they were samples or b grades. it wasn't till 2003 when everyone started to realize that many of the fake pairs they owned weren't samples or b grades, but just blatent fakes.

I've actually wanted to cop a pair of fake Jordan's, just to see how they played versus the authentic's. I wanted to know if the cushioning were similar, if not the same, and I wanted to know if the durability was just as good, or even better. However, the shoes that I wanted to try, didn't come in my size. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom