any word when these are being retro-ed?

cdd0.jpg

nerd.gif
I'm feenin' for the black/blue joints

The Air Challenge LWP... Agassi's choice of shoe in 1995...
1291723.jpg

picture-111.png

No word on a retro, but doubt it'll happen.  

I have a ds pair of the blk/rust colorway in an 11.5. It is in the vintage box and has the hanng tag attached. It even has a questionnaire that came with it.

When I worked at footaction in like 05 this dude came in wearing some and I commented on them. He was like  thats all I used to wear when I played tennis. I think I have a couple of pair at home still in the box". He brought these and the CW that I bought from him for 125.

Not really relevant but one of my favorite shoe stories.

Doubt it. Considering Agassi's no longer with Nike and more popular Agassi retros went to outlets, much less how they were butchered.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Doubt it. Considering Agassi's no longer with Nike and more popular Agassi retros went to outlets, much less how they were butchered.
It's tough cuz considering how some of the retros (Air Flare, ATC 3 and ATC Hybrid) relatively tanked in terms of sales, they can easily say it would not be a sound business decision for any further retros.  At the same time, given how poor of a job they did with those retros (both in terms of keeping with the OG and model-choice), how can you blame them for selling so poorly?  

you never know...Nike retrod Air Go LWP this year...this model and Air Gos are similar so Nike may drop em next year or the following....just like they did with the Griffey I and Nomos (similar model shoes one year after the other)

I'd def.cop...

NIKE might as well go ahead & release them...if they fail, they won't be alone....they've dropped NUMEROUS models that from 0-clearance in 15 sec.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I'd def.cop...

NIKE might as well go ahead & release them...if they fail, they won't be alone....they've dropped NUMEROUS models that from 0-clearance in 15 sec.

Yup. What are retailers going to do?

Order DADA instead? Nike run the market, and they can do pretty much whatever they like.

I'd get some. I bought a pair of the Air Tech Challenge in the White/Yellow/Black colorway that they retroed a couple years ago and they made a pretty decent outdoor basketball shoe too

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

I'd def.cop...

oooohhh i likes.. ive never seen these before.. i would be more than happy to pick these up at an outlet

Back
Top Bottom