Any *OG* Air Force Max colorways in the pipeline?

Any inside info on any of the 3 OG colorways Retroing?

Last year they dropped these.

This Spring these are scheduled for release.

... but no apparent sign of any OG colors.

You'd think Nike would learn after they hit sale racks... but noooo, stubborn Nike.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Man if they dont drop the black/concord i will be so pissed
like damn.....them dudes is jerks...just give us the color we want before u kill the shoe
laugh.gif

grin.gif
I guess the wht cw isn't that bad but like others stated jus give up the goods and stop playin....its like a chick telling u u can jus put the tipin...
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 3thaman

Eh, I've been taking care of things myself.

To each their own. Personally, i'm not crazy about used shoes. I was watching the concords myself, but the cracking on the tongue just didn't sit rightwith me.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Eh, I've been taking care of things myself.

To each their own. Personally, i'm not crazy about used shoes. I was watching the concords myself, but the cracking on the tongue just didn't sit right with me.

To each their own exactly, I take the insoles out and run every pair through the delicate cycle in the wash so I have no problem wearing used shoes. I gotaround $85 in both pair and they are very wearable so I'm good to go.

As far as the wearing someone elses shoes I look at it like buying a used house or car, look at what people do in those things.
smh.gif
So unless someone has madesweet love to a pair of these I'm alright.
laugh.gif

As far as the wearing someone elses shoes I look at it like buying a used house or car, look at what people do in those things.
smh.gif
So unless someone has made sweet love to a pair of these I'm alright.
laugh.gif

The last line had me almost spilling my soup on my keyboard here at work on lunch.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

grin.gif
I guess the wht cw isn't that bad but like others stated jus give up the goods and stop playin....its like a chick telling u u can jus put the tip in...
smh.gif
tired.gif

LOL. great analogy!

I actually thought about getting the Black/Grey colorway but I truly wouldn't be satisfied unless I got one of the Phoenix colorways. I never cared for theblack/white swoosh pair that much.

Is there pics anywhere of all of the OG Colorways? I was 22 when these were out and had the all black's to ball in and loved them so I was tickled to findanother pair. Can't wait to try them out.

not too concerned about these. the barkleys dropping this year, on the other hand (air max cb '94, OG colorway)
eek.gif

These always hit the sales racks,
but I'm not mad at that, I'll cop that white pair if the price is right
pimp.gif

Is there pics anywhere of all of the OG Colorways? I was 22 when these were out and had the all black's to ball in and loved them so I was tickled to find another pair. Can't wait to try them out.

I'm fairly sure it was just these three(?).

These never really sell great though. People just think its a plain mid/hitop bball shoe

Originally Posted by Jbrist33

These never really sell great though. People just think its a plain mid/hitop bball shoe

You have a point. I think that could be extended to a lot of Retro basketball shoes these days (aside from Jordans)

Back
Top Bottom