Any of yall think Smash and Cripp gonna put Baltimore on the map?

They played alot of joints by them on Rap Attack last night and every song they played was catchy, and I got to thinking maybe this will be what puts B-More onthe map. Hopefully
eyes.gif

The internet may change the whole "putting a city on" situation, so it may not be as important.

But we also need to create a more diverse perception of the city. The Wire is great, but there's more to the city than that. Some people know it,but the vast majority do not.

I thought the opportunity failed when JD screwed Bossman on his deal...

I also think that Los has a better chance than any cat I've seen from the city, but his rep got hurt so bad from the first Stop Snitchin' DVD.

None of these rappers now, including Smash and Young Crip, hardly get that much love in the city as opposed to what things may seem...

na i dont think so. they aite i heard that song where he said something like talk more than dj drama when i was leaving the gym just didnt know who it was tilli looked them up on youtube

I was in the car last night when all of a sudden "Gucci Bag Blues" comes on. I had to turn the big body Buick system all the way up(well maybe notall the way, more like 80%).

The Wire is the closest anything will ever come to making Baltimore "cool" or respected.
DC doesnt need it because its its own little world.
But Baltimore is so full of bammas the perception will never change. Ever.

I wouldn't say B-More is the bastard of the state, I would say it is the state. And I'm not knocking PG and MoCo, but I personally look at them asextensions of DC.

*prepares for the remix to the civil war*

roll.gif

Hell Bmore not even considered/accepted apart of the "Urea" let alone apart of maryland...We our own damn state.. Even in this damn messageboard and forum..

HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD...Y'HURD ME?!

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

I wouldn't say B-More is the bastard of the state, I would say it is the state. And I'm not knocking PG and MoCo, but I personally look at them as extensions of DC.

*prepares for the remix to the civil war*

roll.gif

*Ahem* no truer words have been spoken.........................

Nothing wrong with Bmore. I've had good times in Bmore. Hell, I even miss it from time to time.

Some people just don't understand Bmore.

Back
Top Bottom