Any info on these White/Black/Citrus/Dark Army IXs?

What's up everyone.

Anyone have any info on when or if these are releasing?  I'd definitely cop a pair, but the laces are
eyes.gif

Also why the hell are they called citrus?  Those are yellow laces, Jumpan logos, etc right?

Thanks for any info and sorry if this was posted already.

Solid black laces would do better for them, either way not my colors but would cop on the super low low

Originally Posted by Smoke Cobain

P.S. The colorway is actually White/Citrus/Deep Forest, hope this info help

Deep Forest huh?  So that's not actually black?  Just some really, really dark green?

How about the supposed "Hornets" IX's? Are those coming out? I might copp those if they drop.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Deep Forest huh?  So that's not actually black?  Just some really, really dark green?

yeah considering marqueesole has  them  on their site and if black where  in them then they would've had black within the description for the shoe...plus lighting and the background from marqueesole probably cause the shoes to look black.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

yeah considering marqueesole has  them  on their site and if black where  in them then they would've had black within the description for the shoe...plus lighting and the background from marqueesole probably cause the shoes to look black.

Im kinda diggin those. JB oughtta release laces like that in other colosr sold seperate. I think some red and black laces like those would look great in the XIII.

anyone have any updates on the release date of these? all i have seen is July 3.

Back
Top Bottom