Any help on these would be appreciated...

Sorry, I'm a newb. Anyone have any info on these? I think they are called "VADERS". Any idea what these might be worth? How rare are they?

type the style code, which you can see as '630383 013' into google and see what pops up.

http://translate.google.c...n-US:wow:fficial%26hs%3DbeT

I've never seen them until now and I have so say they're very nice
pimp.gif
...Came out in 2001 so must be rare and expensive..I think
eyes.gif

I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure these are FootAction exclusives from '01. Not sure about the nickname, but Vaders sounds familiar.

Also, Nike SB released a pair similar to this last year, only with leather/suede instead of patent. Those should be cheaper and easier to find.

It's hard to give you a price as the availability is low. They'll definitely sell. Throw it up on the Bay for .99 and let the market decide the value.

nope those dont have a "nickname" if you would...

dont think there are nike dunk vaders...feel free to quote me

theres another type thats similar here

Nike Dunk SB Venom

The reason I ask is they are for sale. I've had them in my closet for years. I wore them one time back in the day.You can't even notice though.

Originally Posted by ii2cky

theyr just patent hi, i still want those

12am wouldnt sell me his =.=
Haha I still remember him wearing them to school, he stayed breaking necks in the hallways/lunch. Last I heard, he sold most of his kicks..

Depending on the condition, I'd say maybe high 100s to mid 200s? Just a guess..

Originally Posted by yaosux

The reason I ask is they are for sale. I've had them in my closet for years. I wore them one time back in the day.You can't even notice though.

$40 shipped, you got a deal, good buddy.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom