Any Drifting fans out there? [VIDEO]

I work at EA on the Need for Speed franchise and one thing we did this year was put together a real racing team. We've got two drifters competing in the Formula D series this year, Mad Mike Whiddett and Matt Powers. Here's a video filmed at the first two rounds in Long Beach and Atlanta. Main reason I wanted to share is 'cause this video was done by Will Roegge, and if anyone's familiar with his work you know he's pretty sick. Anyway, just thought I'd share for any drifting fans out there.

I work at EA on the Need for Speed franchise and one thing we did this year was put together a real racing team. We've got two drifters competing in the Formula D series this year, Mad Mike Whiddett and Matt Powers. Here's a video filmed at the first two rounds in Long Beach and Atlanta. Main reason I wanted to share is 'cause this video was done by Will Roegge, and if anyone's familiar with his work you know he's pretty sick. Anyway, just thought I'd share for any drifting fans out there.

pimp.gif
props

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Isn't EA's corporate office in Vancouver, Canada?
Our corporate HQ is in Redwood, CA.  But the largest studio is in Vancouver, Canada, which is the one I work at. 

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Isn't EA's corporate office in Vancouver, Canada?
Our corporate HQ is in Redwood, CA.  But the largest studio is in Vancouver, Canada, which is the one I work at. 

laugh.gif
 Mad Mike and Matt Powers are probably my favorite characters in FD. they both have dope style and you can see it on their cars. Been following Speedhunters since it started back in 2008. 
What do you do at your job? 

laugh.gif
 Mad Mike and Matt Powers are probably my favorite characters in FD. they both have dope style and you can see it on their cars. Been following Speedhunters since it started back in 2008. 
What do you do at your job? 

Yah Matt and Mike are dope guys. I work in Online/Community Management, looking after content that goes up on our websites and social media outlets. I also work closely with Rod from SH on all the Team NFS stuff.

Yah Matt and Mike are dope guys. I work in Online/Community Management, looking after content that goes up on our websites and social media outlets. I also work closely with Rod from SH on all the Team NFS stuff.

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

smokin.gif
 That's awesome man. Dream Job would probably be to shoot for Speedhunters, let me in there!! hahah

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

smokin.gif
 That's awesome man. Dream Job would probably be to shoot for Speedhunters, let me in there!! hahah

Nice video.

Thanks for sharing!

Also, what exactly do you do for the job?

Nice video.

Thanks for sharing!

Also, what exactly do you do for the job?

this is a nice video, Kicks, well shot to say the least. I love drifting but haven't gone to a LB event in 3 years
smh.gif

this is a nice video, Kicks, well shot to say the least. I love drifting but haven't gone to a LB event in 3 years
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom