Any convicted felons on NT?

just wondering.....

What do you do for a living?

Is there still a point in going to college if you havent already done so? (getting record expunged?)

This thread should be interesting
laugh.gif

Highly dependent on what kind of crime. If you got a violent crime or a big drug thing on ya record, scrap it...a lot of schools wont even take you with that.Course, community college is always a option, but most felons I know go right back into they illicit professions...

SMH at myself man. I got 2 of em. I went in May 05 and came home July 06. I never went to college before that and didnt afterwards. But I got me a sweetconstruction job that takes care of me and my family more than enough. But for real, having felonies on your record aint no joke
tired.gif

I am. Money laundary and tax evasion in 2004. I was facing a 3-5 but only spent 1 year @ fishkill. And I'm currently doing well in by field of work. Andyes , it's always neccessary to go to college, even if you drop out

i got 17 GTA charges and 47 concealed fire arms convictions.

posting from my hut right now

Originally Posted by Executive76

you got a felony charge pending OP?

not getting into too much detail...already pleaded guilty, put on 3 years probation. them dudes got me
mad.gif

community college though?
laugh.gif
might try that...just to change people'sperception about me, and to get that self worthlessness that everyone else gets out of it
laugh.gif
f4a1654a82c9dcab2828b5b79ddda52a823956db.gif

i mean is there anything else to do, besides going back to what you were doing before you went in?
tired.gif

Na, besides CC, there aint a whole lot 4 you 2 do besides what you was doin. That's called bein stuck in the system. My fault if my 1st post sounded kindanegative and downtalky, but I just seen a few of my homies go thru that same nonsense...in addition 2 narrowly escapin it myself.

Originally Posted by BrownRepublican14

Originally Posted by Executive76

you got a felony charge pending OP?

not getting into too much detail...already pleaded guilty, put on 3 years probation. them dudes got me
mad.gif

community college though?
laugh.gif
might try that...just to change people's perception about me, and to get that self worthlessness that everyone else gets out of it
laugh.gif

i mean is there anything else to do, besides going back to what you were doing before you went in?
tired.gif

There's nothing wrong with attending a community college...it's cheaper, you can specialize in a field, smaller class sizes and flexible scheduling

Originally Posted by potus2028

Na, besides CC, there aint a whole lot 4 you 2 do besides what you was doin. That's called bein stuck in the system. My fault if my 1st post sounded kinda negative and downtalky, but I just seen a few of my homies go thru that same nonsense...in addition 2 narrowly escapin it myself.

its not even about being able to attend CC...its about what i'm going to be able to do with a 4 year degree once i'm done. which is probably nothing

ohh well, i guess being stuck in the system it is
tired.gif

$$
devil.gif
$$

Back
Top Bottom