Any Bboys on NT?

Just curious if there are any bboys or bgirls that also share the same love in kicks like myself. I'd like to see how many there are (if any at all)

I was pretty excited about that stuff back in high school, but I was never good. Couldn't do power moves to save my life, but I had footwork.

Now, I only do it at parties to mess around when I'm feeling myself.
That's tight. My brother was the same way except it was the other way around. Now he only dances at parties too just to hopefully get a girl to notice him lmfao

My lil cousin and brother are on there way to being sick bboys.... Kids are doing moves that I could only dream of when I was there age.

I'M A RETIRED SNEAKERHEAD... AND A RETIRED BBOY...

BUT DONT LET THEM PLAY "JUST BEGUN" OR A JAMES BROWN HIT IN THE CLUB OR AT A PARTY... CUZ I WILL GO HAM...

UNTIL MY SHOULDER SEPARATES AGAIN...

#FEELSOLDMAN

I'M A RETIRED SNEAKERHEAD... AND A RETIRED BBOY...
BUT DONT LET THEM PLAY "JUST BEGUN" OR A JAMES BROWN HIT IN THE CLUB OR AT A PARTY... CUZ I WILL GO HAM...
UNTIL MY SHOULDER SEPARATES AGAIN...
#FEELSOLDMAN
[COLOR=#red]lmao i got a good lol on this one..props[/COLOR]

I'd really like to meet you guys and compare. I've only been dancing for four years and I want to meet some new dancers outside of my scene so I can get their perspectives on the culture and maybe exchange some tips haha

back when i used to love h.e.r.

i feel like i turned my back on hip hop.

lost passion for all the elements.

cardboard box or linoleum were our dance floors

wuts a bboy?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom