Any Acura/Honda or Nissan owners?

You guessed it another Car thread.

Ok I have been looking at 07-08 Acura TLs , Honda Accord EX 08-09, and Nissan Altimas SE or SL.

I`m assume Honda >>> Nissan overall right?

What is considered good mileage for these in the yr range for 16k and Under? I`m honestly steering away from the Acura just cause it is prob more prone to electrical issues.

I dont care about racing or anything like that,  I just want a smooth spacious ride, and something reliable, cause this will be my ride for a few years, so I want it to handle relocation and all that.

I got about 3 stacks saved right now, prob going to put 4 or 5 down. If a dealer advertises 16k or something on Autotrader, it is possible to talk em down alot right?

And any tips with financing will be appreciated.

You guessed it another Car thread.

Ok I have been looking at 07-08 Acura TLs , Honda Accord EX 08-09, and Nissan Altimas SE or SL.

I`m assume Honda >>> Nissan overall right?

What is considered good mileage for these in the yr range for 16k and Under? I`m honestly steering away from the Acura just cause it is prob more prone to electrical issues.

I dont care about racing or anything like that,  I just want a smooth spacious ride, and something reliable, cause this will be my ride for a few years, so I want it to handle relocation and all that.

I got about 3 stacks saved right now, prob going to put 4 or 5 down. If a dealer advertises 16k or something on Autotrader, it is possible to talk em down alot right?

And any tips with financing will be appreciated.

pimp.gif

Hmm tough call vs Accord or TL but I say Accord Coupe V6. You will get a better value from the Accord than the TL. The TL will probably be base model and no navi.

Hmm tough call vs Accord or TL but I say Accord Coupe V6. You will get a better value from the Accord than the TL. The TL will probably be base model and no navi.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

isn't that a toyota?...  sounds like a camry to me

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Base tl>accord

You're not getting a 3 yr old TL with 16k. These ain't American cars that don't hold their value.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Base tl>accord

You're not getting a 3 yr old TL with 16k. These ain't American cars that don't hold their value.

Originally Posted by jookz

I got a 97 Camry right now, but idk I've been iffy with all these Toyota Recalls, even though it's prob likely I wouldnt be affected.

Originally Posted by jookz

I got a 97 Camry right now, but idk I've been iffy with all these Toyota Recalls, even though it's prob likely I wouldnt be affected.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

get anything Acura

I seen TLs with like 50-60+ for like 17 and some change. With all the gadgets in them I was worried about electrical issues, lol

Originally Posted by Regal Black

get anything Acura

I seen TLs with like 50-60+ for like 17 and some change. With all the gadgets in them I was worried about electrical issues, lol

I`m looking up Scion TCs and they look GOOD. I know its toyota, so reliability wise they should be straight right?

I`m looking up Scion TCs and they look GOOD. I know its toyota, so reliability wise they should be straight right?

Back
Top Bottom