Another XX3 Premier

is it coming to canada? or just US this time?
if anyone has any info about these bred xx3, please share
smile.gif

i heard that the release date is around dec. 23rd

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Titaniums > these.

Pics:

yea i agree that **** > these, but i might as well complete the xx3 mid collection this year while im still in school cuz i will have to spend money onsomething bigger such as mortgage, car payments and etc...
frown.gif

lets get info on the release, where is it going ?

VAULT ??
GOODFOOT?
those were the 2 spots for last year.

If you remember last year toronto was able to get around 46 pairs between the 2, good foot to certain individuals and if u were there, like my self, you frozeur but off at the vault
hopefully vault will get them again.

If anyone has the info dont be afraid to share!

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Titaniums > these.

yea i agree that **** > these, but i might as well complete the xx3 mid collection this year while im still in school cuz i will have to spend money on something bigger such as mortgage, car payments and etc...
frown.gif
Word.

thought u guys should know i was on the phone with the vault and the word was "from what i understand nike has told me they arent comming to canada"

CHEESER.

but there is a possibility of change.

The Jordan 23s are absolutley terrible to play in, so dissappointed. so stiff and clunky, jordans are a thing of the past, Im a nike guy.

talked to everyone but nothing as well, kinda sux but itll save me some freezing my but time

they're not too bad...to me anyway.

how limited are these? titanium level? i haven't been keeping up with the jordan xx3 releases

Originally Posted by dimsum1

they're not too bad...to me anyway.

how limited are these? titanium level? i haven't been keeping up with the jordan xx3 releases

More limited...US only release so 529 only unlike the Ti that were 529 US and 529 International

Back
Top Bottom