Another reason why I DON'T listen to critics...........

Its good. Its just a good movie. No super deep ending or anything just an enjoyable watch. Now days eveything has to have some epic twist at the end, although this one does...... kinda..... Its still well worth the watch.

Angelina and Johnny Depp had terrible movie chemistry, which is what made the movie not as good as it should have been. Johnny Depp's role was originally intended for Tom Cruise. They also went through a number of directors as well.

Originally Posted by syxth element

Angelina and Johnny Depp had terrible movie chemistry, which is what made the movie not as good as it should have been. Johnny Depp's role was originally intended for Tom Cruise. They also went through a number of directors as well.

Johnny Deep is a A list actor. I think the akwardness was there intentional. Think about who the charactors where.

Originally Posted by shogun

It's not bad or good.
It falls somewhere in the middle.
It was decent until the ending. Then it became average and  forgettable.

It's definitely not a movie you make fun of either of them for though.

The only thing I took from the movie was that I really want to go to Venice. the movie was ok , I was entertained, I just don't get why some people expect some life changing #!$# when they go to the theaters. 
Oh and the awkwardness was intentional. 

It was ok. The twist at the end was pretty cool. I liked how they pulled it off.

Critics always bash the movies I like.

Transformers 3 was awesome
pimp.gif

fell asleep in the theatre. my girl thinks it was the best movie not about vampires that came out last year.

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Transformers 3 SUCKED, The Tourist was a decent watch.

Agree with this,gotta admit that the action scenes and effects in Transformers 3 were epic as %@@% though 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by LifeisMoreThanKicks

Transformers 3 SUCKED, The Tourist was a decent watch.

Agree with this,gotta admit that the action scenes and effects in Transformers 3 were epic as %@@% though 
pimp.gif

Transformers 3 was awesome... all I wanted to see were cool @$@ robots transforming and fighting and I got it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom