An Exercise in Inherent Female Greed via Briffault's law and Feminism

cant view now but u made me google this law:
Briffault's Law
Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

tired.gif

This Is why I refuse to marry .This is completely absurd and should be unconstitutional.The fact he has literally became her wage slave is terrible he is at her mercy and the courts and America being patriarchal further enable this .

Originally Posted by LocDog

Originally Posted by cap1229

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

thanks to OP, i coincidentally found this blog.....

No ma'am blog

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
men arent the same way?

no... lve deaded woman wlth no one else ln mlnd...
Word.
laugh.gif

But I ain't mad at women. The attractive ones have dudes hollering at them 24/7, relationship or not. They have a lot of options whereas males might only have a jumpoff or something on the side.

Originally Posted by cap1229

thanks to OP, i coincidentally found this blog.....

No ma'am blog

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"women are like monkeys, and don’t let go of one branch until they’ve gotten hold of another."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
men arent the same way?

Not at all. When we are done, we're done. We don't have a problem with the hunt.Women act like single is a disease.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

And people look at me strange with I say don't get married before a rock solid pre nub
Yeah. Prenups are for everyone not just people with money.

This is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

And people look at me strange with I say don't get married before a rock solid pre nub
Yeah. Prenups are for everyone not just people with money.

This is ridiculous.
Truth. I would of never gotten married without one. And people who don't have alot of assets still need it because you dont know what your going to earn during the period you are married. Better to spend the 5-10 grand on lawyers fees and get it locked down then risk what happened to this dude.  As someone who has a son of my own, it is heartbreaking to watch this poor dude go through this.

cant view now but u made me google this law:
Briffault's Law
Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

Also nowadays Prenups cant even be too one sided or the judge can throw it out, so you gotta make sure you give them something in the agreement.....Even if a woman signs that they will get nothing, they can challenge it and most likely a judge will throw it out if he thinks its not right.....

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Also nowadays Prenups cant even be too one sided or the judge can throw it out, so you gotta make sure you give them something in the agreement.....Even if a woman signs that they will get nothing, they can challenge it and most likely a judge will throw it out if he thinks its not right.....

Noted.

Back
Top Bottom