Ambient Music/Sounds Thread

Finding myself listening to this stuff more then anything else these days while i'm working / reading.

Share your favorite vids / channels.

Let's try and keep it free of mainstream music that's just been remixed or scores / soundtracks etc.

Was about to create a thread but I saw you made on here already. Good look. smedroc smedroc

The whole channel is nice.

Switch the sword for a keyboard...

Now you see why I play these rest here traveller joints after a long days **** posting on twitter.

I love ambient sleep music I usually put it on at night to help fall asleep it actually works

I know you said to keep it free from too mainstream OST's but I have to include the goldberg aria version from the Hannibal season 2 finale
That episode is my favorite hour of television I've ever seen to this day but the soundtrack made it hit 10 times harder. If you haven't watched Hannibal, do yourself a favor and watch. Just pretend Season 3 doesn't exist.

I like a lot of instrumental stuff but honestly for me it's all from like an obscure anime OST or something. I do highly recommend them though. They're not anime intros or anything. Especially the first one in this spoiler is one of my favorite instrumental tracks.
Examples (I'll spoiler them to not clog the thread):

Back
Top Bottom