Am i trippin........or does AD sound like a Special needs middle school student????????????

Please Mr. Adrian Peterson dont do another interview again in your.............Dude is fast as hell and is the future of the league.........but jesus christ,somebody get this dude a speech coach or somethin before putting him in front of a camera.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

AD and LT are both from Texas
laugh.gif

Does that tell you anything?
laugh.gif

Naw just playin, I don't know that's just how he talks

Marshawn is
laugh.gif
as well....dude is just straight gutter, although he's definitely improved his talking to the media stuff after he made it to the prosobviously.

yea it's really embarassing sometimes. they play out of this world, but when they speak for the entire nation to hear them, they sound so uneducated
embarassed.gif
that's why i appreciate stellar athletes with eloquence. LikeKobe for example, sounds so articulate during interviews and he didn't even go to college for pete's sake
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MART1N PAYNE

yea it's really embarassing sometimes. they play out of this world, but when they speak for the entire nation to hear them, they sound so uneducated
embarassed.gif
that's why i appreciate stellar athletes with eloquence. Like Kobe for example, sounds so articulate during interviews and he didn't even go to college for pete's sake
pimp.gif

Kobe was priveldge, brought up with a silver spoon and went to school in Europe so of course he aint gonna sound ignant.

These guys are Not the greatest speakers in the world and a lot of them are camera shy....

Adrian and LT are not really that bad....

marshawn can talk like that for the next 12 years and ill love every second of it... dude is hilarious

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

marshawn
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"BEAST MODE.......on the field"
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at him referring to simeon rice on madden
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you can just tell this dude is from the bay area
laugh.gif

Nobody remembers how Jordan himself used to sound when he first got drafted? Somethin similar to Forrest Gump. All these dudes yall are talkin about are fromthe country, im sure most of you wouldnt sound the smartest either when reporters are just throwin microphones in your face. If the only thing you can hate onabout the man is the way he talks he must be doin alot of things right. Just enjoy the fact that we may be seeing something special and put the tv on mute whenhis interviews come on.

Most of us would sound dumb as hell if we had cameras popping all over in front of us, with a bunch of annoying reporters and the knowledge that we're onnational TV. Speaking well in public is never easy and one of the things I learned is that saying "uhh" and "y'kno" are unconsciousthings that people do.

Back
Top Bottom