AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT THINKS SOME PE's DONT LOOK GOOD?

Lets speak the truth not all PE's look good to be honest most of them look very bad and disgusting to me. O yea this is my FIRST POST. SO GO EASY ON ME.

you are right, not all look the best, but this is not post worthy here on NT. Pe's aren't released to public anyway (i know about HOH) so what'syour beef?

some of them jus look horrible like the 22 PE ..couldnt stand them
frown.gif

Welcome to NT young bruh and to be honest I agree, everyone is so quick to jump on the jock of a PE but if they actually released they'd sit on salesracks. It's prob just a hypebeast mechanism that instinctually goes off when the know that PEs have an extremely limited production number.

Yea, not all PE's are great. Some colors just don't look right on a certain Jordan (Just refering to Jordna PE's here).

A lot look good with certain colors because they'll go great with the uni's, but wouldn't look good if released. All depends on which shoes &which players PE's we are refering to.

Most - I like...some few I don't care for.

PE's are like forbidden fruit with most people though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blee23

Welcome to NT young bruh and to be honest I agree, everyone is so quick to jump on the jock of a PE but if they actually released they'd sit on sales racks. It's prob just a hypebeast mechanism that instinctually goes off when the know that PEs have an extremely limited production number.

thanks man appreciate it

welcome to niketalk...im with you some are fresh and some aren't

You're definitely not the only one.

I hate any PE that has orange, any PE that mixes yellow and sky blue ('Melo, Chris Paul), and almost any all-black PE.

And now that we've heard House of Hoops is going to have some PEs, what are they? Ray Allen's black/green VIIIs and Q-Rich's white/blue/orangeVIIIs. An all-black shoe and a shoe with orange.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I'll wait for something else.

I haven't seen too many Derek Anderson, Michal Finley, or Mike Bibby PEs that I didn't like (except for anything all black, like I already said).

Welcome to NT...

But who cares what you think. They are not meant for you.

If you go on NikeID and get some shoe customized to your liking, is it designed for us to hate on ? No.

^ Ummm... yeah, way to completely miss his point.

And since quite a few people have agreed with him so far, then... apparently, he's not alone in his opinion.

By the way, no one gives a crap about your XIIs that fell apart, but you felt like we all needed to know about them. "I was trying to let people know thtI don't think the XIIs are the most durable Jordans, like everyone says."

No one cares.

^ Calm yourself

Not everyone likes to read about every single southern californian sporting franshice, but hey, I dont complain!

I do agree with the post starter -some SUCK, some are great colors. PEs are made for players. Not US! - That is my point.

They arent made for us to like. The only reason why any of them are sought after, is because most of us do not have them. I own several PE's but will onlyget the ones I like - not simply because they are PE's.

NY GIANTS 11 - Pwoned.

I hate most jordan PEs. I like a lot of the lakers colorway ones though. Think they should release the Kobe IIIs.

I think alot of people like the P.E's that the players/teams in their hometown wear. Because alot of people like to wear jerseys with the kicks.
Maybe they like the P.E because they really like that color????

Most of Mike Bibby's kicks =
smokin.gif

Most of Ray Allens kicks =
smokin.gif

I just like most of the colorways they^^ wear.... Idk
You can only like a shoe if you like that color, otherwise.....
YOUR A HYEBEAST!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

You're definitely not the only one.

I hate any PE that has orange, any PE that mixes yellow and sky blue ('Melo, Chris Paul), and almost any all-black PE.

And now that we've heard House of Hoops is going to have some PEs, what are they? Ray Allen's black/green VIIIs and Q-Rich's white/blue/orange VIIIs. An all-black shoe and a shoe with orange.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I'll wait for something else.

I haven't seen too many Derek Anderson, Michal Finley, or Mike Bibby PEs that I didn't like (except for anything all black, like I already said).

not even the all black Jarred Jeffries PE XIII's? those were
pimp.gif
!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Ummm... yeah, way to completely miss his point.

And since quite a few people have agreed with him so far, then... apparently, he's not alone in his opinion.

By the way, no one gives a crap about your XIIs that fell apart, but you felt like we all needed to know about them. "I was trying to let people know tht I don't think the XIIs are the most durable Jordans, like everyone says."

No one cares.

Good looking out THANX 4 setting him straight
roll.gif

like with everything in life, some look good and some look bad

i like Ray Allen, Rip Hamilton, and Josh Howard PEs. other ones are ok but nothing amazing.

Jared Jefferies PEs
sick.gif

Agreed,some are good some are bad,same as the releases we the public get.

P.s.Welcome to NT

Welcome to NT and i agree there are some very ugly PEs but luckily there are more really hot ones than ugly ones. IMO

Originally Posted by Ballistik24

Welcome to NT and i agree there are some very ugly PEs but luckily there are more really hot ones than ugly ones. IMO

smile.gif
THANX appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom