All Start snubs not named Youk or Votto

Carlos Gonzalez - Rockies got the better end of the deal tradingHolliday for this kid. Unfortunately, Holliday is there and Gonzalez isat home

Alex Rios - How is this guy not even on the vote in?
laugh.gif
He should be the 4th OF out there for the AL, no question. Behind Crawford, Hamilton and Guerrero. C'mon MLB.

Chris Young - How is this guy not even on the vote in?

Brandon Phillips - ^ Again, I'm not understanding it...

Carlos Gonzalez - Rockies got the better end of the deal tradingHolliday for this kid. Unfortunately, Holliday is there and Gonzalez isat home

Alex Rios - How is this guy not even on the vote in?
laugh.gif
He should be the 4th OF out there for the AL, no question. Behind Crawford, Hamilton and Guerrero. C'mon MLB.

Chris Young - How is this guy not even on the vote in?

Brandon Phillips - ^ Again, I'm not understanding it...

This year seemed to have a lot more than usual. Liriano, Youk, Konerko, McCutchen, Olivo, Kershaw, Rasmus the list goes on and on.

This year seemed to have a lot more than usual. Liriano, Youk, Konerko, McCutchen, Olivo, Kershaw, Rasmus the list goes on and on.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Pretty sure I said Kershaw was going to have a big year at the beginning of the season and a couple of people disagree
tongue.gif

Pretty sure I said Kershaw was going to have a big year at the beginning of the season and a couple of people disagree
tongue.gif

Latos
Garcia
Votto>Howard, Gonzales (Nothing against Adrian, but Latos should have been the Padres rep)
Furcal (Reyes, Infante...
laugh.gif
)
Kershaw
Kuo
Andrew McCutchen
Colby Rasmus

Zorker - The reason Chris Young and Brandon Phillips are not in the vote-in is because they actually made the team,
laugh.gif
.  FYI,
wink.gif

Latos
Garcia
Votto>Howard, Gonzales (Nothing against Adrian, but Latos should have been the Padres rep)
Furcal (Reyes, Infante...
laugh.gif
)
Kershaw
Kuo
Andrew McCutchen
Colby Rasmus

Zorker - The reason Chris Young and Brandon Phillips are not in the vote-in is because they actually made the team,
laugh.gif
.  FYI,
wink.gif

How is Youk a snub at 1st?. 2 players are clearly playing better than him, and hes still on the final ballot

How is Youk a snub at 1st?. 2 players are clearly playing better than him, and hes still on the final ballot

This year seemed to have a lot more than usual. Liriano, Youk, Konerko, McCutchen, Olivo, Kershaw, Rasmus the list goes on and on.You think
You think those guys are snubs?!

laugh.gif

This year seemed to have a lot more than usual. Liriano, Youk, Konerko, McCutchen, Olivo, Kershaw, Rasmus the list goes on and on.You think
You think those guys are snubs?!

laugh.gif

All I'm gonna say is Youk and Votto better be the Final Vote-Ins, even Tho The entire Red Sox Roster has foot issues, Since Youk just left the game

All I'm gonna say is Youk and Votto better be the Final Vote-Ins, even Tho The entire Red Sox Roster has foot issues, Since Youk just left the game

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
.  FYI,
wink.gif
Oh man, I didn't even see them when I saw the NL team
laugh.gif
...ok, ok, that's better then

And you guys are completely right on Latos. Don't think Kershaw should be there though

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
.  FYI,
wink.gif
Oh man, I didn't even see them when I saw the NL team
laugh.gif
...ok, ok, that's better then

And you guys are completely right on Latos. Don't think Kershaw should be there though

Konerko & Weaver (Angels) considering the game is in his park.

Back
Top Bottom