:::All My Fellow 49er Fans, It's Time..:::

For the Nolan era to end. ..

I must admit I was a big Nolan supporter even for most of this season. But with more and more articles coming out about how he threw Alex Smith under the busand him failing to admit to his mistakes has made me finally realize that it's time for somebody else to take over this team he has torn apart. The way hehas handled this team, from the Quarterback situation to the coaching staff. I have a great deal of respect for Nolan but he is does not appear to have what ittakes to lead us to the promise land.

ALEX SMITH IS YOUR QUARTERBACK
YOU DRAFTED AN OPTION QUARTERBACK FIRST OVERALL
DONT BLAME NOLAN

Patriot fans thank you for your understanding and cooperation this year....

No! Coach Nolan is my friend's dad. And if he gets fired, my friend moves.

Sorry man your friend has got to go. Yeah Alex Smith sucks but Nolan is an AWFUL coach. He has an eye for talent and means well but dude is straight doo doo. I can't take this bull !$#!.

grin.gif

mad.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Meb07

DONT BLAME NOLAN

You're an idiot. I like Alex Smith. I think he can be good enough to lead us to a superbowl. Our problems with the team aren't because of our QB.Next time you respond to a thread make sure you have some knowledge about the subject at hand.

couldnt it just be that the 49ers ant as good as your fans hyped them up to be before the season??

Finally you've come to your senses
tongue.gif
j/k

First of all - Mike Nolan DRAFTED Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers, which will continue to haunt the 9ers once Favre decides to retire.

Second of all - Nolan is one of the worst coaches i've ever seen. No discipline on both sides of the ball, terrible game management, useless challengesetc,etc

Finally - While I don't like Alex Smith and trust me he'll never be a Superbowl QB. But with better coaching and talent I believe he can be a decentQB.

5 Years and counting and we're back to where we started in 2004
smh.gif

I Forgot to mention Mike Nolan is the idiot that hired Jeff Hostler and doesn't have the balls to fire him.

Originally Posted by EG47

Finally you've come to your senses
tongue.gif
j/k

First of all - Mike Nolan DRAFTED Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers, which will continue to haunt the 9ers once Favre decides to retire.

Second of all - Nolan is one of the worst coaches i've ever seen. No discipline on both sides of the ball, terrible game management, useless challenges etc,etc

Finally - While I don't like Alex Smith and trust me he'll never be a Superbowl QB. But with better coaching and talent I believe he can be a decent QB.

5 Years and counting and we're back to where we started in 2004
smh.gif

I Forgot to mention Mike Nolan is the idiot that hired Jeff Hostler and doesn't have the balls to fire him.

No no no..We are far better off right now. We have much better talent than we did in 04. With solid coaching, and Alex healthy we can be a playoff team.

I like Nolan...but I think the Hostler ordeal will be his undoing. I am a huge fan of Mike Singletary. He seems like a logical replacement. Who else is outthere? Jason Garrett?

Perhaps Smith's shoulder surgery will prompt the Niners to look for a QB on the first day of the draft...EG47 is right, we will be haunted by draftingSmith over Rodgers. I've said it from the beginning, if for anything, because the decision came down to Nolan's ego over his scouting team'sanalysis. I do hope Alex is able to make something out of his career. He's a good dude, but this is a business, and you have to handle yours. That'swhy Nolan is walking the plank.

I don't know if firing Nolan will solve the problem. Who will replace him? Singletary? How about Marty Schottenheimer? We should go after Derek Anderson,or maybe even McNabb?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

I don't know if firing Nolan will solve the problem.

Read the article today in the San Jose Mercury News.

Our QB and head coach hate each other and don't see eye to eye. Either Smith goes (with all his bonus money) or Nolan is fired. If they both return,there will be no chemistry and the team will be divided.

Yeah according to Smith, Nolan made it seem that Alex injuries weren't that bad and Alex was being a vag for sitting out.
Alex was/is pist because his shoulder is really serious

But let's not forget, Alex Smith has done NOTHING in the league to hold a grudge and go to the media with his concerns.

The same goes for Nolan. He has had little success as a head coach and often was over his head with challenges and time out strategy. He just looks lost outthere and talking playoffs at the beginning of the season was a huge mistake.

Nolan drafted Smith in the first place (shoulda taken Aaron Rodgers, Burn will agree with me
laugh.gif
)...so it's his fault. I feel bad for Alex actually...honestly he sucks, but with the position he's in on this team it's hard to succeed. Iwant Nolan out too...but who can we get? Marty?
pimp.gif
, i'd rather be a playoff loserthan a loser.

i actually think colt brennan isn't bad at all...wouldn't mind drafting him. also like andre woodson but we likely won't be able to get him

Nolan's ego messsed this team up..

couldnt it just be that the 49ers ant as good as your fans hyped them up to be before the season??

the 49ers have a team with a talented group of players that CAN be a playoff team especially in the NFC Worst..but the coaching is atrocious. just pitiful.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Meb07

DONT BLAME NOLAN

You're an idiot. I like Alex Smith. I think he can be good enough to lead us to a superbowl. Our problems with the team aren't because of our QB. Next time you respond to a thread make sure you have some knowledge about the subject at hand.

eyes.gif

Huh? Before you start getting on the guy, why don't youlisten to the crap you spew. You took a noodle are option QB first overall. Smith would be AT BEST the 8th QB chosen EASY this year...: (In no order.)

Matt Ryan
Brian Brohm
Dre' Woodson
Colt Brennan
Erik Ainge
Dennis Dixon
John David Booty/Chad Henne/Joe Flacco

where the 49ers talent at?? QB sucks WR sucks and the list goes on. even in the NFC west you ant got more talent then the seahawks or cards. im say it againyall hyped yall team up more then it should have been.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

No no no..We are far better off right now. We have much better talent than we did in 04. With solid coaching, and Alex healthy we can be a playoff team.

dude sounding like mike nolan in 05, 06, and 07

last year our offense was rollin because we implemented Gore properly and it's clear Norv was a big part of our success...we have the same personnel fromlast year basically (minus Antonio Bryant, adding in Darrell Butterfinger Jackson), and we almost made the playoffs last year. And this year, it'sbasically the same guys, but sucking...that's why I blame the coaching more than anything.

But yeah our offense does need a makeover everywhere except for RB if we wanna contend again long-term. Alex Smith could be okay...but at the very leastI'm sure we'll draft someone 1st/2nd round to put pressure on him. And our WR corps definitely needs help-DeSean
pimp.gif

Get rid of Alex Smith, Mike Nolan, D Jax, and all the other crap. Draft malcolm kelly in the 1st and Collt Brennan or whichever qb is left in the 2nd rd.

get rid of both stupid smith and noLan...they both suck...sign mcnabb and get marty to coach us then we wiLL be a Legit team

well if we can get a WR better than DeSean in the draft I'm all for it...Malcolm Kelly would be good but mock drafts have him a lot higher than when wepick.

Back
Top Bottom