All Day Comfort (for mostly standing job) - Options/Advice?

Stand a large portion of the day and largely get to wear athletic footwear. Wanted to get some opinions from NTers on options to look into. Should I try out “most foam” like an Invincible or go with something different (have heard good things on Vomero 5)? Mainly trying to avoid lower leg soreness after close to 8 hours on foot, mostly standing in one place. FWIW, I also stand on one of those cushion mats at my desk that you’ll sometimes see in kitchens.

Thanks in advance!

Also, I know this is NT but if there’s another brand I should at least try on/out, I’m all ears. If there’s another related thread, feel free to direct me and we can close this one.

Last edited:
For me personally, ultra cushioned shoes make my feet tired/sore after a while. Everyone is different though. I like more "basic" cushioned shoes. The New Balance 1906 is probably my favorite since there is no "bouncy" "springy" or extra cushioning. It's a neutral shoe that is super comfortable.

Two surgically repaired ankles. I don’t have a designated work shoe. I rotate all of them based on what I feel I need that day, then weed out the ones that hurt or ones with excessive squeaking after awhile.

Back
Top Bottom