All Black AM 90's?

Anyone know where I can get these? They also have an all gray colorway but I haven't been able to find the all black anywhere. Help would be appreciated.

they made them for years. They were a staple of the AM 90 program. $84.99. The only people that used to buy them were me and high school refs.

^ Thank you. Those are the ones I'm looking for not the leather ones. Can someone tell me what size I would be in UK sizing? I wear a 9.5

There is a January '09 release for the all blacks. Retail price is now $95
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

^ Thank you. Those are the ones I'm looking for not the leather ones. Can someone tell me what size I would be in UK sizing? I wear a 9.5
No problem blud,if you are in America you will be one size up from the U.K so say for example your a size 9.5 you will be a 10.5!
if you have problems gettin hold these drop me a message n i will get them for you as i quite close to all the Size team in my local "Size?" shop!

Rice & Peace

An all black mesh pair is out for women. Depending on your size you can get them for much CHEAPER than going the overseas route.

Or you can try the Asian retailers, since the European ones tend to be a bit more pricey.

I came across this thread this morning, which led me to go take a look at them this afternoon. And I gotta say, the 'suede' and 'ballistic'nylon mesh is quite nice.

They're going for US$125-135 (depending on the size) at kixfiles.com, but I'm sure you can find them cheaper if you look around...

nike-air-max-90-premium-black-black-1.jpg

^ those appear to be different versions...

the code of the ones you posted is - 325213-001
the code of the ones I posted is - 333888-001

the 333888 is the code for Air Max 90 Premium... with 'Premium' being the key I guess...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ those appear to be different versions...

the code of the ones you posted is - 325213-001
the code of the ones I posted is - 333888-001

the 333888 is the code for Air Max 90 Premium... with 'Premium' being the key I guess...

Oh aight. Gotcha. I'll probably just end up copping the womens in a size 10.5 since it's only 70

Back
Top Bottom