AJKO Retro 2010 Video

were you high when you made this? your way to excited and having way too much trouble opening that box not to be....lol thanks for the vid though

Classic shoe. I'm loving the VTG soles..
pimp.gif

Good lookin Sneak.

Thanks for the video. I really don't see how anyone would buy a new shoe that looks old. The yellow and the white or what ever it is on the bottom looks bad
sick.gif
IMO.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Thanks for the video. I really don't see how anyone would buy a new shoe that looks old. The yellow and the white or what ever it is on the bottom looks bad
sick.gif
IMO.

I see what you mean but i love the AJKOs i cant just pass em up

Originally Posted by dtb00201

were you high when you made this? your way to excited and having way too much trouble opening that box not to be....lol thanks for the vid though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i was cracking up the wholeee thing but ummm pass on the kicks

I dont get how you can cop shoes that look like they're used when they arent. Just like I never got the point of buying jeans with holes on other 3 inches.

I gotta agree with SneakGeekZ. The hunt is part of the fun. And JB is killing it by releasing all those OG colorway, even though they ain't as good quality wise.
I mean, don't you think that people who spent a lot of money on some NDS AJKO with glue stain and everything are mad?

Don't get me wrong though, I'll still cop those retro, but I hope they'll leave some OG colorway untouched for a while.

Back
Top Bottom