AJ XII x AFI FUSION LS silver / chutney - stealth - glacier ice '

at least the other colorways were decent, now we got an ugly colorway of an ugly shoe
smh.gif

Interesting. Weird choice of a color combination though.

I'm guessing they are womens, and IMO, aren't hideous as most women's jordan brand shoes are.

Honestly Gentry and His Crew Try To Hard To find Color Placements and such,

"You Could Love/Hate The Shoe so much,I make Money to provide for my family"
Gentry

Who Knows If He Cares More To The OG Collectors Than the Current retro Beast collector.

Another Cop For Me

Peace
pimp.gif

Only thing I like is the soles. JB might as well have an ID option with all these wack colorways they are releasing.

the midsole should've been kept all white, also they should've gone with the silver toe and make the silver into white

Already a candidate for Worst Jordans of 2008
I know for sure customers will cop
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

nobody notices how the jordan is peeking on the soles...like the og 12s do....good touch!...bad color imo

Originally Posted by daaznfella

nobody notices how the jordan is peeking on the soles...like the og 12s do....good touch!...bad color imo
that's what I was gonna say.

Very nice touch, but on the ugliest color BY FAR. I don't think you could come up with too many worse colorways, mens or womens.

You know what that means though, we're in for a shock in 2 weeks....never fails.

absolutely disgusting.. but you have to expect for every nice or semi nice shoe for jordan to put out a bad color-way

Back
Top Bottom