Air Stabs Black and Orange...

Anyone have any info on these? I've never seen this colorway before...Are they legit? If so are they a new shoe or older?

a519_12.JPG

^^^ I'm pretty sure that's just the way the pic is... Does anyone have any info on them??? Someone out there has to know something about them...

I asked around in 20oz shoe forum someone over there said they was Deadstock, the not a new release or nothing I dunno for sure though.

Got these in the mail today and unfortunately sorry to report that they are nothing more high quality fakes!!! I'm actually surprised at how comfortablethey are, I am just gonna wear they to work and beat them...

Sorry to get your hopes up guys cause they colorway is pretty sick...

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Got these in the mail today and unfortunately sorry to report that they are nothing more high quality fakes!!! I'm actually surprised at how comfortable they are, I am just gonna wear they to work and beat them...

damn...are you serious? it's sad knowing even fake stabs are being made.

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Got these in the mail today and unfortunately sorry to report that they are nothing more high quality fakes!!! I'm actually surprised at how comfortable they are, I am just gonna wear they to work and beat them...

damn...are you serious? it's sad knowing even fake stabs are being made.
Tell me about it... I've never came across fake stabs before. Didn't know they made them since they are pretty under the radar and sell forcheap on ebay. Ohh well what can you do...

Back
Top Bottom