Air max?

Do You guys believe That Air max is functional and serves a purpose? Ive never found extreme comfort truly from the air bag as apposed to the foams, and insoles they use in their technology. What do you guys think?

Right with you. Zoom Air > _____ when it comes to performance. Lunarlon > _____ when it comes to comfort. Max air has no true function.

i bought the air air air max 2011 with the big bag and im fearing this might be true. they've softened up after a month but they still have hard bounce feel. the shoe with with the regular size air max bag felt softer and easier on the knees

the only time air max truly works is during hard landings. it takes a lot of pressure and force to get the air bag to compress. So i like it in the heel only. But zoom without a doubt is my favorite. The old school air max units with the line were much better. they were bigger and used a different plastic and gas inside and from my personal experience they felt a lot better. Now air max is not what it used to feel like.

And they have made max zoom air units which were the most comfy things to walk on. I hope the lebron 9 ps has that.

Back
Top Bottom