barry sanders
zoom 96s
chlorophyl trainer 1s
fire red 3s
concord 11's
blue griffeys(still cant beleive that
pimp.gif

etc
i remember in 02 if somebody on wdywt was rockin some white black dt maxs it was like
eek.gif

godzillas,pippens, pennys, and militaries too
sooooooo..nike
nerd.gif

air max tempo
the ones kg wore his rookie year
the emrarld bubble
JUST DO IT

oh and all star XIs and og flight huarache too
happy.gif

Why even ask for it?

Of course I would LOVE to see this shoe come back in all it's original glory.

But the air bubbles will be tiny and look terrible compared to the og's.

SMH @ myself for passing on TWO ds pairs in my size 2 years ago for cheap.

After looking at the bs black/red HOH retro model, I hope they keep this and the original black/white-purple colorways in the vault.

Now one shoe that I wouldn't mind seeing because (constructively speaking) it would be impossible to f up are these babies:

NikeAirNdestruktBGRodman%201.jpg

Originally Posted by blco02

Why even ask for it?

Of course I would LOVE to see this shoe come back in all it's original glory.

But the air bubbles will be tiny and look terrible compared to the og's.

i concur

as long as the bubbles and the check on the tounge are greeeeeeen
cmon nike

They retroed back in 99 white/black/emerald green

I saw them in a small footlocker here in the UK in London Camden Town to be exact it was just after xmas I remember it well because I copped the white/redJordan 5 retro and I wanted these to but not enough cash.

I remember the euro silver flighposite 1s were out at that time to

Im sure some of the older collectors on this board may have a retro pair from 99 from wat i remember they were pretty much spot on to the OGs had the blacklace pull loops with white flicks

I think they retroed a few colourways in late 99 early 2000 I copped some white/navys from a City Blue on Market st in Philly March 2000 only difference beingthe uptempo backplate was white instead of navy like the OGs I still have them,there was a white/carolina and white/white also if I remember right

Air_Max_Uptempo_1995_Black_White_001.jpg

Air_Max_Uptempo_1995_Black_White_002.jpg

Air_Max_Uptempo_1995_Black_White_003.jpg

Air_Max_Uptempo_BlackWhite_3.jpg

Found these pics on google images im pretty sure these are the retro from 99,00 not the OGs from 95

heres a link to PYS who have several pairs pictured with the emeralds and a few others stateing they were released in 99 so they are def retros

www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_max_tempo.htm

Peace
Scottie

Damn i remember those emerald green uptempo.I love them shoes...My brother bought the og's and i thought he was crazy for paying $160 for them at the time.He gave them too me after a month because it was too tight for him and i used them for my high school basketball game. The fitted great.....The memories!!!

that is the greatest shoe nike has ever made in my opinion. i had these in junior high and wore them up till the soles fell off. this shoe has been retroed toomany times with the wrong color, if they put this one out it would sell

They did retro these sometime around 1999 to 2000. I remember finding a pair at a store in San Fran (I think First Step) while in vacation for $110 out thedoor. I eventually sold them, because they were a 1/2 size too small. I regret selling them.

i feel it coming
nike will retro these
and theyll be like the dt maxs
ill have like 5 pairs
c'mon nike
JUST DO IT

it makes no sense why nike hasnt retrod that colorway considering they retro anything and everything. I actually liked the Max tempo lows they came out witharound 2004 to be honest. Its a great shoe regardless.

- LOL! i just made a thread about these a month ago....

- however we NEED these to be re-released. had i seen these in 99 i would have copped for sure, i think i was in basic training
smh.gif

As promised:

1995 vs 1999 (actually 2000, I found my Shoetrends receipt for them!)

The 95 eyelets have yellowed, but they are in awesome shape.

Pardon the noise in the pics, I shot hand held at F2.0, ISO800-1000 with my 35mm lens.

Check it out!

yup..they retroed them back in 99. i know the obsidians got retroed too. i have both of them and the infamous bulls colorway. these are easily my fav bballshoes. so fresh.

Back
Top Bottom