Air max 95...Circles?

I just received a pair of Air Max 95 from Nike official website in (Black/Light Taupe-Black). On both sneakers on the leather part there are circles imprinted in the black area of the sneaker. I own numerous air max 95's and none of them have this. There was nothing in the box that was pressing against the sneaker. Is this style supposed to have circles on them?  

I just received a pair of Air Max 95 from Nike official website in (Black/Light Taupe-Black). On both sneakers on the leather part there are circles imprinted in the black area of the sneaker. I own numerous air max 95's and none of them have this. There was nothing in the box that was pressing against the sneaker. Is this style supposed to have circles on them?  

Originally Posted by Airmax1984

Ostrich skin leather.

Here's an example:

mita.jpg

nike-dunk-High-deluxe-mita-edition.jpg

Nike-Dunk-High-Supreme-Spark-Le-East_2.jpg

Originally Posted by Airmax1984

Ostrich skin leather.

Here's an example:

mita.jpg

nike-dunk-High-deluxe-mita-edition.jpg

Nike-Dunk-High-Supreme-Spark-Le-East_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom