Air Max 1 Med. Grey/ Dark Obsidian/White

airmax1greynavy1.jpg

I prolly seem like a crab but w/e. i dont kno if these have been posted yet but i just copped em today from my store....
does anybody else realize how dope these are??

Seen em around for a lil while now.

Overall looks nice, but I've heard quality not so great.

OLD ..... but YES , these are DOPE . I still have yet to cop but need to A S A P . I love them .

Looking forward to the other classic AM1s that are supposed to hit this year... need to find that thread now to check on the colors!

it's weird... i spoke to my connect at footlocker and he said he saw them at their meeting and is suppose to release this spring or later this year as aGR... but proper had them for a minute...

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

pass!

You don't like anything. Do you just post to post?

Anyway, I like them. Those will be purchased during a sale.

i wanted to love those but there were too many issues with them. dark obsidian is one of the colors nike uses that I despise. it's too dark to match withother navy blue colored stuff, but it's not quite black. the mesh is extra hard and the greys are a little off from each other. had they used regularobsidian or navy, and soft white mesh, I would've copped x 2.

Nice clean CW but I these will definitely hit outlets and I don't mind waiting till then to grab

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i wanted to love those but there were too many issues with them. dark obsidian is one of the colors nike uses that I despise. it's too dark to match with other navy blue colored stuff, but it's not quite black. the mesh is extra hard and the greys are a little off from each other. had they used regular obsidian or navy, and soft white mesh, I would've copped x 2.

yea that mesh is horrible, i got a pair, put them on, and sold them. nike needs to release the classics again:

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Patent swoosh?
Thats what I was wondering.

They are not bad. I'd cop with the 30% or 40% off
pimp.gif
Yea it's patent
Bollocks.

Nike should change its slogan to "Close, But Not Quite", as that seems to be its modus operandi lately.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i wanted to love those but there were too many issues with them. dark obsidian is one of the colors nike uses that I despise. it's too dark to match with other navy blue colored stuff, but it's not quite black. the mesh is extra hard and the greys are a little off from each other. had they used regular obsidian or navy, and soft white mesh, I would've copped x 2.

yea that mesh is horrible, i got a pair, put them on, and sold them. nike needs to release the classics again:

YES! those are heat I wish they would retro those again and with that level of quality.

i got them when they popped up on ndc a while ago.

they are comfortable, but yeah the mesh is kinda weak and took creases @ toe box after moderate use.

Back
Top Bottom