Air Jordan XXIII Lamborghini Reventon inspired?

What do you think? I know this car came on late, but look at the details on the car and compare with the XXIII
Especially the limited colorway.

That Lambo is crazy! Screw the XX3, I need ta cop that Lambo.
grin.gif

The way i think of it is this.
I see the outside of the car as the bottow of the XXIII (plastic color part)
The inside materials and stiching of the car compare to the side panel material and stiching.
i am not talking the over all shape in particular, i was talking about details in both the car and shoe.

I see some similarities with angles and such...but I havn't heard of it being an inspiration..

i don't see it...

but on the other hand that car is sick!!!! .... i never seen it before

google here i come!

Nope- XX3 was inspired by motorcycle racing and native american culture.

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

The way i think of it is this.
I see the outside of the car as the bottow of the XXIII (plastic color part)

i feel you. the exact thing i was thinkin when i saw the first pic

hahahaha i love how this is a JORDAN BRAND forum and everyone can't stop flaunting over this car. if you love this car so much, go to a Lamborghini forumand rant on about how beautiful this car is. as for the answer to your question dmxmj13, sorry, but i find no resemblance.

i think, if i remember correctly, let me know if i'm wrong, that the XXIII was supposed to be somewhat based off Ancient Indian culture and Racecardriving? but not focused on the Lamborghini in general.

Originally Posted by blco02

Nope- XX3 was inspired by motorcycle racing and native american culture.
Yeah unfortunately not. Sorry but you must have not been to this forum in a while because what blco just said is what Gentry said is the inspirationfor the XXIII. For the midsole, I think there has been some posts showing some of the jordan mortorcycle racing helmets and other jordan racing related picswhere that influence is clearly seen. The upper and the stitching patterns are native american inspired. Badass car though. Looks like it could fly if it hadwings.

Back
Top Bottom