Air Jordan XIV Countdown Pack Unreleased Sample Black/Red

attachment-3-300x225.jpg

http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2010/12/air-jordan-xiv-14-countdown-pack-unreleased-sample/

Funny I just made a comment about this yesterday... that shoe is too much though... id love a XIV pack

Funny I just made a comment about this yesterday... that shoe is too much though... id love a XIV pack

whats up with the shade of red they were using around the CDP time? something about that red looks extra dull

whats up with the shade of red they were using around the CDP time? something about that red looks extra dull

I'm def feeling those, If they had come out when I was in high school I would have used them for ball

Too bad they never released
ohwell.gif

I'm def feeling those, If they had come out when I was in high school I would have used them for ball

Too bad they never released
ohwell.gif

They are aiight... just seems like J's have been not meeting expectations for the past years. Maybe im just getting old =*(

They are aiight... just seems like J's have been not meeting expectations for the past years. Maybe im just getting old =*(

Trash. But then again so were the ones in the pack. I love XIV's but JB hasn't really put out a good new retro colorway.
ohwell.gif

These are horrible. Glad they didnt come out. worse than the cdp xiv. Why nubuck with constrast stitching? Why JB?
30t6p3b.gif

These are horrible. Glad they didnt come out. worse than the cdp xiv. Why nubuck with constrast stitching? Why JB?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom