Air Jordan XI Concord (MJ/AI)

5206sj.jpg

9zmw7a.jpg
  Now I know that MJ made this shoe iconic, but I feel that AI might have been right behind MJ as "THEE" player that made this shoe hot.  When I think of this shoe I always think of Jordan but I also think of how sick the shoe looked on AI and that Georgetown uni....CLASSIC!
pimp.gif

5206sj.jpg

9zmw7a.jpg
  Now I know that MJ made this shoe iconic, but I feel that AI might have been right behind MJ as "THEE" player that made this shoe hot.  When I think of this shoe I always think of Jordan but I also think of how sick the shoe looked on AI and that Georgetown uni....CLASSIC!
pimp.gif

ugggh sick........Dont get the point of this thread but sometime I have thoughts like this.......its like speaking your mind on facebook but were on niketalk. lol!

ugggh sick........Dont get the point of this thread but sometime I have thoughts like this.......its like speaking your mind on facebook but were on niketalk. lol!

Nope. Mostly MJ. Plus other players in the NBA and college wore the concords too. Hell most of the Georgetown team where wearing them the same time as AI.

Nope. Mostly MJ. Plus other players in the NBA and college wore the concords too. Hell most of the Georgetown team where wearing them the same time as AI.

Back
Top Bottom