air jordan nike cards

i remember around 90 or 91 when the vi's came out someone released a set of air jordan shoe cards that came in a box with five cards in it. i think it wasnike that released the cards, and if i remember correctly, they were a little bigger than a normal basketball card. a lot of the cards had mars blackmon inthem. does anybody remember these, or have any idea what im talking about. i wouldn't mind finding a set of these again.

My friend had these. He was even a member of the Jordan Flight Club from back in the day. I told him to hold on to it but he threw them away before I even hada chance to take em off his hands. Crazy fool! The flight club material were still in the shipping box too. He had the playground poster and even a certificatecertifying that he was a member. LOL. There were some other things in it but I cant remember.

Originally Posted by pstuart13

so i've been searching for a good while now, and i managed to find someone on ebay selling the cards. http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/antiihero13/?action=view&current=102.jpg
nice
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

keep the pics coming

thats all i could find at this point. i've been searching for awhile lol. i think there might have been 6 cards in the box.

those cards bring me back to my childhood again......I think I still have mine from back in the day.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom